~Dreams are real or not?~

Freddy POV

Foxy fell asleep while I was hugging him. He is so cute I kissed his forehead.
"Get some rest babe" I hold Foxy close to me. Bonnie and Chica fell asleep too. I heard Foxy talk. Sleep talker?
"... Don't steal... Meh gold...." Foxy says. And he hugs he tighter.
"I guess I'm your gold Foxy heh" I was about to sleep then I hear the door open and I looks at the door to see Max.
"D-dad... Can I sleep with you?"
"Yes you can Max" he smiles and walks over to me and sits. I hug both Foxy and Max. Max falls asleep and so do I.

Foxy POV -In dreams-

I was sitting on the stage talking with Bonnie and Chica. I look to see Freddy walking over a bit mad...
"Cap'n? What's wrong?" I walk over to him.
"Just... People... Ok?" He kisses my cheek.
"Ok cap'n" I hug him while smiling. He hugs back.
"Guys let's do something! Like make a meal!" Chica says as she jumps up.
"That sounds good Chica" Freddy answers "let's go that then for today" we all nod and get to work.

Time Skip still in dream

We got done and we put all the food on thr table. We all sit down but I don't see Freddy.
"Aye will go find Cap'n" I stand up and walk around looking for Freddy. "Cap'n? Where are ye?" I keep calling out his name. Until I hear a growl.
"What!" Freddy walks to me growling a bit.
"T-the food is ready cap'n... And are ye mad at me?" Freddy looks at me and shakes his head.
"I'm not mad at you... Mad at something else" he stops growling "come on let's go to the others." I nod and Freddy holds my paw and walks over to the others. Freddy was sweating?
"Why ye sweating cap'n?" He look at me.
"It's not sweat I just got out of the shower" now I can smell the shampoo.
"Ok" we walk over to the others and we sit down and start to eat. Freddy doesn't seem like himself I put my paw on his paw and look at him. He looks back and smiles... I could tell he was forcing the smile. My ears just lower a bit. We got done eating so Freddy and I walks to our room and just lay in bed talking.
"So... Why ye mad cap'n?" I look at Freddy and lay my head on his chest.
"I was walking with Goldie about the pizzeria... He told me something the manager wants to do... And I got mad..." Freddy wraps his arm around me.
"Why did ye get mad?" I blushes a bit.
"... The manager wants to... Fix you... And but fixing you... You will not act the same way you do now... And you may not remember us..." His ears lower.
"Aye don't wanna be fix! Aye want to stay like this!" Freddy looks at me and kisses my cheek.
"I know you do Foxy... I know" I kept my head on his chest.
"Cap'n... Aye am going to the bathroom"
"Ok babe" I stand up and walk to the bathroom and use it. I wash my paw (hook?.. Idk...) I step out of bathroom... Something feels off. I look around and see something... What is that?... A shadow?... Goldie said the Shadows are not good people... I ran but tripped and looks at my feet to see a black paw holding me. They laugh.
"L-let go!"
"Nah... I rather not... You're going to be evil Foxy" They stared to drag me.
"HELP ME!"

"They can't fox

"They can't fox..." I was scared then I heard someone walking... It was Freddy.
"Help!" Tears in my ears he look at me.
"Bye Foxy... This is what the manager was talking about" He smiles and waves at me. C-cap'n... Why...
"Y-ye don't care?..." Tears ran down my face.
"I... I never care Foxy... We are over" Freddy walked away and I got dragged away. Why...

I woke up from that dream... Was it real? Will it happened?... What do I do? I turn and saw Freddy hugging me and Maxie. I tried too sleep but I could not... I was too scared. I was shaking and whimpering. I heard Freddy yawn. I look up at him to see he opened his eyes... I whimpered again.
"Foxy?... What's wrong?" He looks at me he is worried.
"J-just a bad dream" he kisses my forehead.
"It's just a dream ok... They are not real" he keeps hugging me.... But the dream felt so real why... I hug him back.
"O-ok cap'n" ... I was thinking "c-cap'n?"
"Yes Foxy?"
"W-will ye ever leave me?"
"I would never Foxy... I will never leave you" he kisses me making me blush. "I'll always be here with you Foxy"
"Ok cap'n... That's all aye need to hear" I kiss Freddy and he kisses back. "Thank ye cap'n" I lay my head back on his chest.
"Heh it's not a problem babe" I feel asleep.

Freddy POV

Foxy is asleep again... He has a bad dream I kiss his forehead... I don't want anyone here to get hurt I'll protect them all.
"Get some rest Freddy you need it" I look up at see Goldie.
"Yea I know Goldie... You should sleep to" he shakes his head.
"No point ok... Besides I take naps during the day so I'll be fine" He always like that.
"Fine Goldie..." The floor is no good... I pick up Max. "I'll take them to our room so I'll come back for Foxy." I take Max to Foxy's and mine room and lay him in bed. I walk back to get Foxy I pick up Foxy and walk to our room again... I don't know why Goldie made these room but it's nice. I lay Foxy down to and I lay down to... Not wanting Max to fall I put him in my middle one me and Foxy. I was able to hug both of them...
"Sweet dreams Max and Foxy"

End Of Chapter