~Them again~

Freddy POV

Foxy started the training with Goldie... Tho I don't know what kind of training it is... I wish I knew but I don't also we keep at peace for like a month now... No one trying to take someone it's nice. I was sitting on the floor... We are still in parts amd service which SUCKS! Max is 13 more but still very childish I beg he gets that for Foxy. I felt someone hug me from behind and I turn to see Max.
"Hi dad!" He smiles.
"Hey Max" I hug him back I hear Max giggling. "Hey what's with all the giggling today?" He giggles more.
"Nothing!... Just in the mood for giggling!"
"Sure you are Max" we kept on hugging me... We haven't seem Max in a while so I don't blame him at all. Then I feet someone else hug me from behind I turn my eat to see Foxy. "I'm just getting all the hugs today huh?"
"Ye always get hugs!" Foxy's tail was wagging.
"Heh... I guess you are right babe" I kiss Foxy's cheek and he blushes a bit and he smiles.
"Wow very very touching..." I looks to the door to see Toy Freddy...
"What do you want?" I stand up and put both Foxy and Max behind me.
"Well not you Fazbear... Maybe the fox" he smriks.
"Hell no! You are not taking Foxy or Max! So leave!"
"And if I don't leave? What will you do Fazbear?" I growl at him.
"I'll make you leave!" Foxy takes Max to our room... Good. I stared at Toy Freddy to see that Toy Chica is behind him...
"Look Fazbear... We have already shut down Bonnie and Chica... So they can't help you... Oh and your brother is trap in a room where he can't teleport out of water will get dump on him" Goldie's one weakness is water... Bonnie and Chica shut down... Foxy right now is with Max... And they want him... I guess this is all up to me? No wait... There is one thing I can do...
"So just hand over Foxy" Toy Chica said as he walks closer to me.
"Hell. No!" I growl... I do remember one thing Goldie told me... Just call out Golden Freddy 3 times and he will be here no matter what. But should I?... I need his help right now... One thing is only I can say it because he only let's me. "Golden Freddy... Golden Freddy... Golden Freddy" he come and shut down Toy Freddy and Toy Chica...
"I hate these two... Always causing trouble..." Goldie said.
"I mean... They don't have to act like this"
"I guess you are right Freddy..." Goldie put them away somewhere... IDK he may ask him questions later. I walks to our room and walk in.
"Cap'n! Is everything ok?!?" I could tell Foxy was worried by the tone of his voice. I pet his head.
"Yes everything is fine babe" he purred as I pet him I just smile. I see that Max is looking around the room. We have nothing in here so not much to look at.
"Hey dad I found a book with drawing in it!" Max had a book in his paws I could also see Foxy blushing.
"Babe did you draw those drawings?" I ask.
"A-aye"
"May we see them?"
"A-aye" I smiled and pick up Foxy.
"Let's go! And sit on the bed"
"Aawww dad why can't you pick me up!?!" Max looked a bit mad.
"Because my paws are full with your dad! Hehe"
"C-cap'n! Put me d-downnnn" I shake my head no. And walks to the bed.

Foxy POV

I was blushing. Freddy puts me down on thr bed and he sits by me. Maxie comes and sits in Freddy's lap. We all smiled and Freddy started to look through the drawing. Most or them were of Freddy and me. And there is 1 or 2 of all of use together as in Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Goldie and me. They started to see the ones where I started to draw me and Freddy together. I started blushing and Freddy just smiles at me.
"When will I show uppppp?????" Maxie ask.
"Ye will show up soon Maxie"
"Ok!" They kept on looking and there a drawing with Maxie it in. Maxie smiled. Then... A drawing I didn't feel like drawing but I did... A drawing where Toy Freddy is pulling me away from Freddy... Both me and Freddy crying and Toy Freddy laughing... My ears go down and Freddy closes the book.
"I know you didn't like that Foxy but it's ok now... He is not going to hurt you no more" Freddy kisses my cheek and hugs me rubing my back. I hugs back and also Maxie hugs us too. My tail wags. Freddy kisses me making me blush and kiss back.
"Eewww kissinggg EEEWWWWW"
"Oh grow up Max! Soon you will be kissing someone" Freddy says and he pats Maxie's head.
"Maybe you are right... Maybe you are wrong dad... We will see!"

End Of Chapter

Geez! FINALLY did this chapter after like a whole week! Also this will be the updating schedule
Monday-Friday I'll update both of my stories... One day this one and the next day the other one... The only time I'll update on the weekend is if I missed a day or just very bored. Maybe latee today or tomorrow I'll update my other story.
If you want to know my other story is
I'll be your Nightmare {Nightmare x Nightmare Fredbear}
1.36k readers?!?! THANK YOU SO MUCHHH
Anyways bye lads/lasses