~Wake Up My Love~

Fred POV

I looked around the parts and service... To see Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica are off... Good. I walk over to where Foxy and Goldie are I swear... Goldie is up to something I walks over to Goldie. I can't tell if he is on or off... It's hard.
"Ugh..." I stand up and walk over to Foxy and look at him too. They can't do anything... They are off so... I grad the scarf he normal has around his waist. Pff whatever he will not be using this anyway... I walk out with the scarf in hand.

Freddy POV

He took Foxy's scarf...
"I'm going to kill that son of a bitch" I growl... But yet I don't want to let the others see... I'll get Foxy'a scarf back... Myself but not now maybe during the night... Does Mike still work here? Maybe not. Bonnie and Chica both look up.
"What did he want?" Chica asks.
"I don't know Chica... We don't know" Bonnie said sadly. If Fred hurts anyone here... He is going to die! By me... I stand up and walks back to Foxy and sits down and hold him close.
"Please... Wake up Foxy" I kiss his forehead. After a while I pick up Foxy and carry him to where the others are. I put Foxy down and I sit besides him.
"So Freddy! So happy that Max is all grown up!" Chica yelled and ask I nodded and smile.
"Of course I am."

Foxy POV

I heard Freddy calling out to me... But now I'm in a room that looks like my cove but not at the same time... Mm... I look around... Wait... I see me blushing and smiling... This is the day the bited happen! W-why! (Lazyness soooo)
Time Skip Foxy already bit da girl
"C-cap'n! Please stop! I-it hurts!" I was whimpering and Freddy was standing in front of me... His eyes black.
"MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT BITED THE GIRL! AND THIS WILL NOT BE HAPPENING TO YOU!" He kicked me and I whimpered out in pain. He didn't stop I was crying being hurt by the one I love.
N-no... Please not this!... I don't want to see this! No again!
Freddy picks me up by my throat and I tried to get away but I couldn't.
"C-cap'n p-please! A-aye... Aye can't breath!" Freddy was not himself.
"THAT'S GOOD! MAYBE YOU JUST DON'T NEED TO LIVE ANYMORE!" My heart was broken when he said those words. H-he doesn't care... H-he wants me died... N-no I cried more.
I woke up from that dream?... No nightmare! ... I was shaking a lot and ended up crying into Freddy's chest.

Freddy POV

Foxy woke up but is crying into my chest. I hugged him and rugs his back. Maybe it's not the time to ask what's wrong. Everyone else looked worry I just shoke my head meaning 'don't ask wait' they noded. It was not tears of joy... He was sodding... For real I just kept rudding his back. I also kissed his forehead.
"Babe it's ok we are all here for you" he stop crying and whimper and he slowly hugged back. I keep on hugging him. I waited for him to be ok. Foxy slowly starts to look up at me. I hate when I see Foxy like this I wipe away the tears and kiss his forehead again.
"T-thank y-you..." It was weird to hear him not talk like a pirate... But it's ok.
"If you are ready to talk you can tell us what happened... You don't have to say it now" Goldie sad. Foxy just nod and puts his head back in my chest. I just hugged him.

Bonnie POV

I can't see shit... WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON! IT JUST GOT QUIET AND I HEAR CRYING! WHAT IN THE HELL IN GOING ON! ODNSOSBDIDB (poor Bonnie ;-;) Lucky Chica explains me everything so now I do know what happening... I feel bad for Foxy... Who knows what he will say. So yea... I can't see anything well I can see a bit... Goldie say he may not be able to get my face but he can at least make me be able to see I'm fine with that.

Max POV

The pizzeria was close! Time to go see my dad! Yay! Bon said I should take the vents so I did. I get in the vent and start to head to parts and service. I was so happy to see my dad... Maybe other dad is awakw now! I smiled and continue crawling. Huh? What's that sound I stopped. What was that sound? The vent under be breaks.
"AH!" I yell and fall on to the floor, "oww..." I looks around the room and on the desk I see a scarf. That looks like ny dad's! I stands up and look at it. It is his... Why is it here? I grad the scarf and walk to the door. I'll give it to him! The door open I didn't open it I look up to see a bear? But not my dad... He was a brighter brown, has red cheeks, and was a bit shorter.
"U-um... H-hi" Should I trust him?
"Hi?... Who are you... And why do you look like Freddy?" He ask.
"W-well... I-I'm-" I was cut off my him yelling.
"HEY! GIVE ME THAT SCARF! IT'S NOT YOURS!" He growls. I ran away from him! I don't trust! He ran after me. Come on! I just wanna see my dads! I hidden waiting for him to leave. He left I got up and ran to parts and service with the scarf in hand. I ran inside.
"Dad! I found your scarf!" I see dad hugging dad and run over.
"W-wait... M-Maxie?" I nodded and he hugs me and I hug back.

Foxy POV

Maxie is ok! And how did he get my scarf? Freddy hugs us to a big family hug right now. I just wagged my tail happy to see that Maxie is ok. He hands me my scarf and I put it on and thank him by hugging him again.
"Hey Max where did you get the scarf from?" Freddy asked Maxie.
"Well..."

End Of Chapter