Broken

Key Seven: Broken:

Allen lay on the bed with empty eyes. Was this what he had come down to? Being used a plaything for Road on her lustful whims? Aizen was pushing him that way each day. The worst part? He was growing to enjoy it.

The thought alone made him shiver.

He's losing control of his body. Allen's starting to find himself aroused more often. The need to scratch that itch came in stronger waves. Earlier today was proof of this. He awoke in his cage in a cold sweat. Already, the morning wood was standing up. Sometimes it goes on too long that it feels numb. Allen still wasn't used to it. He could take hearing Aizen crawling around in his body. He could stand feeling drained. But the arousal was taking it over the edge.

"No... not now," he said.

"Good morning!" he heard outside of his cage. Allen turned his head. Road stood on the outside, grinning. The angel desperately tried to cover up his erection. Road smirked as she shook her head.

"Excited, aren't you?" she asked.

"Not by choice," Allen muttered, turning his head away. It starts up again. Arousal has no boundaries. Usually, he tries to say alone with the itch rises. Road had him in a closed off space, alone with her. Her hand inched towards the lock. Allen's eyes widened as his heart pounded against his chest.

No... Don't do that. No, no. No!

Road giggled. Click.

The cage door flew open. Road stood in front with a smirk on her face. She was already plotting what to do with him today. What would it be this time? Whips? Chains? Electricity? Or maybe...

Allen started breathing heavily. His body began to act on its own as he rushed forward. He kissed her on the lips. Road giggled as she kissed back. Panic spread through Allen's brain.

This not me! No! Stop. Please... Stop.

Road slowly pulled away. "There, there. We've only gotten started for the day." Allen stared her wide-eyed. Oh no...

He falls back onto the bed. Road climbed on top, smirking. She could see Aizen in his rib cage. Disgusting, but a small price to pay to her.

"Please..." Allen pleaded. "Don't..." She raised her eyebrow.

"Don't?" she asked. "Don't what?" Allen's face turned bright red.

"Please... don't..." he said. His body broke down trembling. Road caressed his right cheek with her finger.

"Shhh," she whispered. "Enough. Your mouth says no, but your body is saying yes." Road licked him on the neck. Allen shivered. He predicted what would come next.

"Don't do this to me," he begged. His voice got choked up in heavy breathing. Road silenced him with a kiss. That was all it took before Aizen took over. He quickly kissed back. Kissed her like he was starving. Road playfully pushed him off.

"Now what shall I do with you next?" she asked. Allen struggled to speak. Road moved her finger to his lips.

"I have quite a few ideas," she said. "Wait here." The monster climbed off and walked over to her wardrobe. Allen lifted his head. If he was in his right mind, he would have gotten off of that bed and ran off. But, Aizen had that much control over his body. The angel cursed himself, unable to speak.

Road came back to the bed with a knife in her hand. Allen could hear his heart pounding in his chest.

"Want to see what my blade can do?" she asked. She climbed on top with the blade in hand. The gleam in the metal made his heart jump. Road had him. Now, she could do what she wanted with him.

His mind usually goes blank around this time. He doesn't know how this happens. It's turned into his hiding spot when Road does what she pleases with him. He could still feel the pain. Slice. Slice. Slice! Slice!

He felt the blood seeping out of his body. The worst part was the angel moaned with his eyes rolled back into his head.

"Oh..." he murmured. It didn't help that the tall wood started to ache. He heard giggling over his head. Those eyes staring down at him made things much worse.

No. No. No...

His cries go ignored. She will push and push. She wants to break him into the broken toy. Road got serious when she took his wings. Aizen was the next step. It was only a matter of time now.

This session would take them all morning. It would have been longer, but Road got a little distracted. Allen couldn't exactly remember what all happened. There was something about a baby in the living world.

Hm? What is she talking about?

Whatever Road was talking about, it couldn't be good. Allen tried to piece together what was unfolding out there.

But then, it went black.

Allen would have to relive this breaking torture again tomorrow. How long before he would lose his mind completely?

His eyes rolled back into his head.