Remember

Lizbeth's POV

"What?" Velinda asks shocked.

"Sh-she k-killed my father!" I say pointing at the blonde lady who constantly haunts my dreams along with the crazy black haired one.

"I've never killed anyone in my life!" She says.

"I saw you there, with the crazy lady!"

"What's your surname Lizbeth?" She asks me.

"Tripp."

"As in Marlene and Lionel Tripp?"

"My parents." I tell her. "I saw you and the strange lady come and torture my family, then you killed my father and baby sister and left my mother disabled!"

"I didn't do any of that! It was all my sister and we thought they were both dead, so Bella took the baby and raised her as her own." The lady says. "I had no idea they had another child."

"Layla's alive?" I ask. "Can I see her?"

"Her name is Isobel now, but yes I will let you see her. If you come to the Manor with Velinda in the next holidays, you're welcome to stay as long as you want."

"Izzy isn't my cousin?" Velinda asks.

"No. Sorry, Vel."

"Where's your sister? I don't want to see her!" I ask.

"She's in Azkaban."

"For what she did to my parents?"

"No."

I can still remember the night they came. They tortured my parents for information and when they wouldn't say anything, the crazy lady tortured my baby sister Layla. My mother screamed and father had tears streaming down his face. I screamed too, but I stopped when the crazy lady heard me. She ran into the kitchen and saw me sitting under the table.

"Hello, sweetie." She had said to me with a wicked smile.

"Cissy." She called back to the other lady. "There's nothing here and they aren't going to tell us anything, let's just cover our tracks and leave. Kill them."

"No, I can't." Cissy said.

"Come on, Cissy." The dark haired lady said, walking back to Cissy. "Just point your wand at him and say the words. You can do it."

I couldn't see either of them any more. Suddenly I heard,

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" And saw a green light shoot out and hit my father , he crumpled. My mother screamed again, then she crumpled too.

"Cissy, we need to leave, now. Insendio!" The house was set on fire, my mother sat up and was screaming my name and my sister's name. I ran to her and she picked me up and ran out of the house. She put me down and went to go and find Layla, but the roof collapsed and it was impossible to get inside. Mother collapsed on the grass and started crying, I wrapped my arms around her and then blacked out from the heat.

"You really didn't know I was there?" I ask Cissy.

"No, how could I?"

"Well, your sister knew I was there. She saw me in the kitchen before you killed my father."

"I didn't kill him, Bella did! I couldn't stop her." She says bursting into tears.

The doors of the hospital wing bang open and Hagrid, the half giant walks in carrying a blonde boy.

"Draco! What happened to him?" Cissy asks Hagrid.

"'e was rude to a 'ippogriff and it kicked 'im in the arm."

"Mother?" The boy says quietly. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see Velinda, she was seriously injured last night."

"Who cares about her?" He says then closes his eyes.