Sibling rivalry

Velinda's POV

I slowly get up from my bed and walk over to my half brother.

"Hey Draco," I say, sounding sickly sweet. He groans at me, then I slap him hard across the face.

"You got kicked by a hippogriff, all you did was break your arm! I was attacked by my father, you know Lord Voldemort, the Dark Lord, the most evil man ever! I nearly died!" I scream in his face.

Draco groans again then tells me to go away.

"Gladly." I say and I slap him again then go back to my bed. Just as I'm climbing into my bed I feel an unbearable pain on my left forearm. I start to scream and the pain spreads throughout my entire body.

"Velinda!" My mother screams and that's the last thing I hear before my vision goes completely white and I collapse. I can feel my body convulsing but I can't hear or see anything, my mouth is open but I'm not sure if I'm screaming. After what feels like hours, I black out.

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

Lizbeth's POV

Velinda's body starts shaking and Madam Pomfrey, Velinda's mother and I all reach her at the same time. She is screaming so loud that my ears hurt, but I stay next to her anyway. I take hold of her hand and her mother caresses her face.

"Don't do this again! Velly please wake up!" I say to her, hoping she can hear me.

"Velinda sweetie, please wake up." Her mother whispers.

Blood starts pouring out of Velinda's left shoulder and Narcissa screams. At first I think it's because she's scared for her daughter, but when I look up, I see that an identical wound has appeared on her shoulder.

Heyy guys,

Sorry it's taken so long for this update and that its so short. I'm working on A LOT of stories. Btw the picture is of Lizbeth, I thought you might like to know what she looks like since I haven't actually provided you with a description. Well, um, this is awkward I don't know what else to say so byeeee!

~K