even more dinosaurs lol

Tw: blood
UwU
OwO
:p
;-;
i don't know. Onto da art

This was drawn in early March and I forgot to post it so sorry. ;w;

It's a Mosasaurus and plesiosaur fighting

It's a Mosasaurus and plesiosaur fighting. Mosasaurus would win cause duh.

Skip the rest of this chapter if you don't care about me spewing dinosaur facts.

Sorry if any of this is inaccurate or out of date, but if I have a slight doubt that it is I'll just underline it. This is all from my memory and my research.

So mosasaurs(not mosasaurus, but mosasaurus is the largest mosasaur) are ambush predators and they'd sit on the bottom of the ocean and wait for pray. They also had nerves along their snout so they could feel vibrations in the water, which Spinosaurus also had(another great dinosaur). Some paleontologists also believed they had forked tongue like a snake to smell. But they had an excellent sense of smell and eyesight. But they probably couldn't hear well but most water animals can't because it would make them extremely dizzy and off balance, so they wouldn't be able to turn fast corners. Though many aquatic animals make up for their lack of hearing in other ways.

Some mosasaurs(Mosasaurus being one) had a smaller second set of teeth inside it's mouth that connected a different way and could move vertically on it's own; it was used to help drag the prey down it's throat. They were also really fast and had a really powerful bite force. Not to mention the teeth that were kind of like T-Rex teeth, being that they were sharp and curved to help push food further into the mouth.

There were some people who made a metal version of a Mosasaurus skull to test bite force and it was great. It crushed wooden planks and watermelons.

Also some undamaged skeletons have been found in Mosasaurs which means they could pretty much swallow some prey whole, I guess they were also like 50 ft in length so there's not much to be bigger than that. They even ate sea birds which you could look up Giant Trevally cause that's a really cool fish that eats birds whole without chewing. It's pretty cool.

Google told me Tylosaurus(I think the second largest mosasaur) technically wasn't a dinosaur but Mosasaurs lived in the Cretaceous and we're reptiles and as far as I know that's the basic requirements to be a dinosaur so fuck you Google.

Anyways this is what my friends and family have to put up with. My mom complains cause every time I see an inaccurate dinosaur I go on a rant(JUST GIVE T REX PROPER POSTURE, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO GIVE IT FEATHERS EVEN THOUGH IT MOST LIKELY HAD THEM, BUT IT WASN'T TRIPEDAL AND DIDN'T STAND LIKE A KANGAROO WE'VE KNOWN THIS FOR DECADES REEEEEE) And this is why Mosasaurus is the best DINOSAUR.

Sorry for being a fucking nerd. K bye.