this took me literal hours ;-;

Hooray

Hooray. This took me literal hours to do. I don't know about the sketching and library. But I do know I started coloring this at 10pm and now it's midnight and I just finished.

They're gonna be oc's for a not very fleshed out story thing.

Red one with the big ponytail is Oliver. I promise you he is a dude. And you know I love me some super intense blush. But I toned the blush down for everyone except Oliver.

The girl next to him is Lacy. I know her arm is low-key dismembered. Don't mention it.

Next to Lacy is Bex. I don't know if I like her color scheme. I couldn't do blue because she's look like Tamara. And I didn't have a color scheme in mind for any of them. But her skin is only darker because I needed more contrast between all the skin tones. I wanted Oliver to be purple but Bex wouldn't look right in red.

Next to Bex is a yet to be named charcater. I looked but I am yet to find something that suits him well. So if you wanna leave suggestions go ahead. :/ and I know his arms are also kinda short but shhhh. I know. I'm acknowledging it so you don't have to.

I do have basics of their personalities figured out rn but that's a lot of typing. So maybe if I draw them again.

If I do unnamed guy will probably look super different because I really like Oliver and Bex and Lacy but I think I need to edit his design. That also might be why no names suit him.

Also there is another charcater but by the time I had fleshed out Oliver's design and decided to add the other 2 there wasn't really room. ;-;

That's all. K bye.