it was my brother's birthday

^^^ Every time it's either my birthday or my brother's birthday the other one sends birthday kid the weirdest/most annoying fucking video we can find. Literally we plan the video months in advance(I got sent a balloon fucker). And I sent him this and all the comments are positive, I fear for humanity^^^

 And I sent him this and all the comments are positive, I fear for humanity^^^

Yes I call my brother Peasant. And because I don't want to reveal his actual name that is what I will refer to him as in this chapter.

So he turned 15. That was fun. We're pretty close because he's only a year older than me and we share the same fucked up humor. And until I was 10(and moved in the state I live in currently) we shared a room. So it's not a mystery why we're so close.

We also annoy our family by communicating non verbally at tables and showing each other memes and nobody else. And today Peasant was showing me memes on his phone and my oldest brother was just like "don't question it. It's just their weird humor." So yeah.

But about the card. He likes anime and I'm a nice sibling so I gave him a body pillow. And he does actually have Connor Hair. And like me, is a twig that always looks mad.

So if you aren't a weeb or don't know a weeb, I'll tell you it's a charecter named 02 on the body pillow. I haven't seen the show but she's everywhere and basically the universal waifu from what I can tell. So she was just the first one to come to mind.

I kind of wish I did Kaiba from You Gi Oh because I'm obsessed. And Kaiba is amazing.

But my family doesn't understand my elite humor, nor do they understand anime. So they didn't get what a body pillow was and I was not down for explaining that.

But my mom asked if it was me. Like???? Mother are you blind. I have short hair, don't own horns, not do I own a dress. How would it be me? Like I said, they don't understand anime.

And when they were all looking at it the one thing they all said was "I like the eyebrows." My oldest brother said he liked the mouth and that I could draw well. But everybody else was like "those are good eyebrows." What is so special about the eyebrows.

It was a great interaction.

So happy birthday Peasant.

That's all. K bye.