Kindergarten shouldn't have a t, it should be a d, wtf

Woot. Me and Bleeding-sun have redesigned these charcters. You may recognise their names(at least one). We've been adding a sToRy and fIxInG things to charcters that were made like a year ago. XD

Also because I don't wanna tag Bleeding-sun 20 times I'll be calling him Skye. Just making that clear for those of you that don't follow him👌(you ShOuLd).

 Just making that clear for those of you that don't follow him👌(you ShOuLd)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I really like his face there^^^Wanna see my phone trying to kill itself:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I really like his face there^^^
Wanna see my phone trying to kill itself:

I really like his face there^^^Wanna see my phone trying to kill itself:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Isn't it great.

Anyways, art. That's what this book is about, after all.

Concept of the drawing and what's happening with Cam and River:
Okay so River(left) and Cam(right,used to be Cat if that helps you realise who it is). Like I said they're designs have been updated but don't worry, this isn't it. XD. I might post the new design later.

So Cam and River met in kindergarten where they became friends. Me and Skye haven't really decided why but I'll spitball a few possibilities:
-Outcasts/not good at socialising with the other kids
-Teacher did groups and they got paired with each other and liked each other
-Shared crayons or something cause kindergartners don't need much of a reason to befriend somebody.

(I made my best friend in kindergarten cause I looked around, picked a person, and talked to them, haha I had such good social skills as a child).

Art:
I used crayons because this is them in kindergarten so of course. It just seemed like a really fitting medium. I couldn't get as much shading as I wanted and it isn't necessarily neat, but I like it. It was fun.

ALSO I got new pens for inking!! I've needed them really badly for like several months. They aren't like fancy pens and I got them at Dollar Tree but they work really well, dry really fast, are thin, and don't smudge. They're called Color Flow Felt Tip Pens and I highly recommend if you're broke like me(jk my mom bought them but still, cheap). 3 for a dollar my dude. I guess you could also get like Microns or something but pfFfT.

I think River came out a little weird looking but I really like Cam's face. I also should have made River's hair curly because their hair is curly. >:( But I fOrGoT. I'm still getting used to the new design I guess. Idk.
It turned out fine I think.

The entire time I wanted to give them blush cause I blush all my charcters and it makes the face look less flat. But I didn't want it to look like they had a crush on each other or something cause they dOn'T and they never will. I could be thinking about a different story but either way me and Skye don't want them to be shipped together or something wEiRd like that because they just don't like each other? Idk. :|

Help:
If you want to, please ask me questions about River so I can get more details because then I'll have to answer you(or try to) and I'll have more info on them.

That's all. K bye.