sketches

I'm working on a charecter design for a thing I plan to do with Bleeding-sun because I've done nothing after like a week of planning. I can't draw well.

BUT I tried to design a charecter and I've been doing that for the past hour so yeah

In my defense.... I haven't been able to draw anything good for like 2 weeks. ;-;

I'm really proud of dat face do. I mean the eyes are off center and so are the eyebrows and the nose is a little weird, but it's fine. I like it.

Everything else is pretty bad but it's a sketch so who cares.

I tried to draw her in her entirety but that was a monstrosity of anatomy so I gave up and I would rather die than post that. But to be fair I'd rather die than do most things.

I haven't come up with a color scheme yet but I know I want her hair to be dyed a light pink. I"m thinking maybe a light turquoise/blue or yellow. But not all three because she'll look like a pan pride charecter and that's not the goal. Maybe some other colors, because her hair is NATURALLY brown. But not in the design she's gonna start out with.

I plan to make a different outfit that would be what she would eventually change into because of the setting of where she's gonna be.

ALSO she doesn't have a name yet but you can give me ideas because names are too complex for my puny brain.

I'm gonna try and draw her with all of her design put together. And if I fail a second time, I'll design her outfit that will probably be most used.

I don't know why I can't draw recently. ;-; well I do know, I'm bad at art. But I've been worse then usual.

That was a long rant but this all took me a really long time so I was thinking about this charecter for like an hour. X3

I'd like to thank Google and Instagram for basically telling me anything about clothing other than hoodies, jeans, sweatpants, and combat boots. Cause that's all I know about. ;w;

Also I know it's not good fasion(I have forgotten how to spell that) but it's in the fUtUrE so I have an excuse. I tried to make it not today's popular fasion(reeeee).

That concludes my long rant. Adios amigos and don't die. K bye.