Red and Sage comics

Tw: blood that isn't even colored in or that prominent.

------------------------------------------------------

---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------

Ok you may or may not have read those. I didn't want to add commentary before you could form your own thoughts. It is a comic so I'm hoping it gets across at least part of the message I want to give. So yeah.

Part 1:
Obviously in the first one Red and Sage are fighting. Sage is the one with the giant bun things and Red is the one with short hair and weird eyeliner. Also Sage has round speech bubbles and Red has square.

I was gonna add summoning circles but I didn't color it and they would be to confusing in black and distracting in a different color.

So I've been told by my friend that they were confused on which panel to read first, the eyes or the one with Red left of the eyes. So to clear that up, left one(the one with Red).

And Salem is Red's brother. I tried to imply that but idk how well I did.

Part 2:
I literally can barely stand this one.

Sage recognizes Salem Moore's name and is like "oh no". I don't know what her past is with him yet but she doesn't like him. She joins Red in attempt to help get vengeance on Salem. Red begrudgingly agrees and tells Sage to come with her.

So on the part where Red says "Can you?" I had a particular facial expression in mind. But the facial expression had like a specific voice. Kind of like Can you? In a mocking-Sage, amused kind of way. Like laughing at the very idea. But if I made her smiling she just looked like she was eager to get help, or just flat out evil. Which isn't what I wanted. So I just tried made her look suspicious of Sage. But didn't succeed.

There's too many side views, most of which suck. I do the star thing in the bottom right corner way too much.

The comic is very dramatic. I don't wanna call it edgy so I'm just gonna say DrAmAtIc. But I call Oliver "feminine" because I don't wanna call him a trap, so I'm probably just picky about certain word choice.

The end:

That's all. K bye.