alcohal, anxiety, and school

(YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE HER IT'S GREAT AND I JUST WANNA SHARE IT)

(YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE HER IT'S GREAT AND I JUST WANNA SHARE IT). Ok but still. This drawing is a bit old. I drew it while at a park with Bleeding-sun . (Lol I stole some of his Copic colors).

She was supposed to be like pastel goth. I think I did that alright.

Also. Woot I got diagnosed with gad(generalized anxiety disorder). So maybe I'll stop complaining about how I had a panic attack. Lol. But seriously hopefully the therapist can help. She also thought I had separation anxiety. Which like I don't ThInK I do. Idk. Hopefully I'll be less "lol I drew this cool. Haha anyways I had a panic attack the other day lol." But I'll probably keep doing that. ;w;

If I talk about anxiety a lot that's probably why. Also school is gonna start soon and my teachers are gonna hate me cause I draw in class and I don't talk. And there's one girl who hates me and I really don't wanna see her again. Also locker rooms. School just isn't my element. I know some people can tell their teachers and the teachers will be like "ok". I know once when I got really really stressed I went and like splashed water on my face. But I don't like talking to the teachers cause it stresses me out cause they're gonna hate me if I'm annoying and I feel like people are looking at me. So I don't usually do that. My ideal scenario would just be let me draw in class because drawing does calm me down.

Sorry for a rant about how I hate school. I'll give you more art for dealing with that. X3

That's my oc but I'll get into her backstory when I have more of it figured out

That's my oc but I'll get into her backstory when I have more of it figured out. Her name is Tellie. Also yes that picture looks stupid.