[Nadia] Chapter 1

"Come talk to me outside baby!" The boy yelled over the music and gently pushed me towards the door. I was stumbling over my own feet drunk at this point and hit the ground with a thud. The boy, who's name I either never got or couldn't remember, picked me up by my arms and practically dragged me out of the booming frat house. I clung to his chest as the cool Kentfield night air hit my face.

"I wanna .... I wanna ... " I fumbled desperately for words and the boy motioned for me to quiet down. I didn't know where I was going and honestly couldn't see in the dark night covered by rain clouds. I could feel my heels scraping against the hard parking lot and I began lashing out against the boy. "Let .... let ... me free!"

"She's my girlfriend and she's drunk." The boy lied to some people staring at him suspiciously. They nodded and went back to whatever was so engaging about their conversation.

"I wanna go back to .... to the ..... to the party! Take me back!"

"You've had enough to drink sweetheart." He rubbed my hair and I felt a shiver run through my spine. This man felt cold and extremely dangerous. I began making more movement hoping to stir up some attention, but the parking lot was practically empty this time of night. Not to mention it was a Saturday and a lot of people went home for the weekend. The boy dropped me on the ground in a dark alley way and began undoing his pants.

"Help! Help me!" I yelled, but it was probably slurred into something else. He touched my head gently and motioned for me to be quiet, I wiggled on the ground and tried my best to fight against the boy who had me in his arms who was not only stronger than me, but sober.

He placed me back against the wall and let his pants fall. My vision was becoming blurry, but I didn't want to black out, I couldn't. He leaned next to me and began unbuttoning my own clothes.

And then he fell.

Just like that. His eyes still open, but his body cold and almost dead like. I pushed all my strength into trying to get off the cold alley floor and go back to my dorm. I felt a pair of strong arms around me and looked behind me quickly. I was met with a pair of clear eyes. They didn't have any color, not even a light blue, they were perfectly clear.

I tried to push myself away from him, but his grip was tight around my waist. He turned me around so I was facing him and stared into my incredibly normal brown eyes.

"I'm not trying to hurt you, I just want to take you back to your housing."

"I'm fine." I pulled myself away from him and made it two feet before collapsing on the floor. I felt a pop on my toe and relaxed against the wall.

"May I take you to your housing now?"

I nodded feeling completely given up on hope. I allowed him to scoop me up and place me in between his arms and chest. He smelled faintly of Old Spice and that only made my nostrils and throat burn. I felt movement as he made his way up some stairs and opened a door.

He didn't have a key and it was baffling how he was able to open the door, but I couldn't focus on anything besides how sore my head was. He sprawled me out against my bed and stood back up.

"Thank you." I slurred out both tired and drunk. He leaned down next to my ear and his cold breath tickled my ear.

"Buona notte bella." He kissed my forehead, "sleep." He whispered softly and without thinking I was snoring.

Author's Note:

Alright, this is a new story I'm starting. It's my first fantasy story and no he's not a werewolf, but he might be a vampire. You never know. So with all my new stories, leave a comment: yay or nay. Vote, follow, and of course leave that comment. Thank you.