Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~| Time Skip |~~~~~~~~~~~

{ Tae's P.O.V }
"Wake up, hey c'mon, wake up," as I feel someone slapping my face and trying to wake me up.
" Ughhh.... what?" I says realizing it was my best friend, Jimin.
"C'mon, dude, it's your 18th birthday. Adults don't oversleep. Come come, we have a lot of grown-up stuffs to do" as he takes off my blanket in a swoosh and walks out of my room.
Still in a daze, I get out of my bed. Then all at once, it hits me when I see myself in the mirror across the room. "Fuck!! It's the day!!!!"
I hurry up, get ready and walk out of my room. And upon opening the door, I'm immediately greeted by the delicious smell of my mom's cooking.
"Good mornings, sleeping beauty!" My mom jokingly says. " ready for some 'adult breakfast'?"
Before I could say anything, I hear Jimin's voice from across the dining table, "Mrs. Kwon I thinks we miscalculated his age."
"Shut up, Chim Chim! Why are you here so early in the morning?"
"Hey, what do they say, 'mi casa tu casa', right?" Jimin laughs while choking himself with my breakfast. Annoyed, I kick him on the side. "Ouch, Mrs. Kwon, Tae bear is being a bully" he says to my Mom. I was so done with him when I ask, "where is is everyone?"
"Your dad and Namjoon is off to somewhere doing Head-Alpha duties and JungKook is out with his friend" my Mom answers.
"Ooooo, Gukkie got a girlfriend, 'Gukkie and his girl, sitting on the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G'!" Jimin sings foolishly as I give him a death glare.
"Mom, I'm going out," I says while fleeing the house.
"Yah, wait for me," Jimin stuffs the rest of his breakfast into his mouth and runs toward me.
"Tae Tae honey, are you not gonna finish your plate?" With my mom shouting from the kitchen.

And so that was the morning of my 18th birthday.

Jimin and I are on the way to the mall to meet up with our gang, Jin hyung, Hoseok hyung, and Yoongi hyung. None of us really remember how it all started, but we have been friend since forever. Hey, if there is such thing called destined soulmate, then  it's probably make sense that you have people who are destined to be friends.

A lot has changed now, I think to myself as I fiddle with the ring on my neck. After grams died a few years ago, Handsome Dad (yes that is what I call him and he hates it , hehe) decided to move our pack into the humans' territory because he heard a rumor of a pack of rogues who goes around and kills other werewolf villages to find the Moondrop Crystal. I don't understand why they would do that,  I remember grams said, through her stories, that the crystal was destroyed thousands of years ago. Anyways, with the recommendation of my uncle Hyungsik, who left our pack when he turned 18 to live a human life, my pack moved to the city of Daegu. The pack still stays close together. Actually, we all lives in the same neighborhood. It's what a pack should and would always do. Grams always said that we, as werewolves, will always be stronger as a pack. Gosh, I miss her so much.
Now back to the story, my Handsome Dad now is a CEO of a small company in town. He said it is necessary to keep the pack financially stable in the human world. We also reunite with my uncle Hyungsik who is a doctor of the nearby hospital. And most importantly , I, Kim Taehyung, get to live a normal life that I have always wanted.
It was also when grams died, my parents told me the secret about my identity. I always knew that I was different, and even weaker from the other alphas. But I only thought that maybe I turn out to be a beta or whatever. I never, and I mean never, would've had the slightest idea of me being an omega. It was unthinkable and BIG shock for me. But it's ok, I chose to except the truth because only my parents and Namjoon hyung know about this and as long as I have my ring, I will be ok! Right...?

"Yo, birthday boy!" Hoseok hyung, shouts from across the main hall of the mall.
"Hyungs!!" Jimin screams so loudly, I thought my eardrums were gonna explode.
"Happy birthday Taehyunnie!!!!" Jin hyung says as he squishes my face until it completely deforms.
"Yaash, hyung, c'mon, I'm an adult now!" Annoyed, I say.
"Right? Hurry up and mate, Tae Tae, since you're of age now" says Yoongi hyung as he grabs Jimin's waist.
"Yah!" As Jimin gives him a love slap on his cheek. However, he quickly he turns to me and says "It's true, Tae, you can't just let me feel bad for leaving you being lonely all by yourself forever."

Yup that's right. Yoongi hyung and my best friend are mates. Jimin has always been claiming Yoongi hyung as his mate ever since he was little and they officially became a couple on Jimin's 18 birthday, which was two months ago.
"Hey, what about me? Is this hyungnim invisible to you guys?" Hoseok hyung angrily says.
"And I'm hanging out with a bunch of 5 year olds!" said by our oldest hyung.

And so, we all laugh it off and enjoy our time at the mall. Until I feel a sudden adrenaline moves through my veins.

I, Kim TaeHyung, have finally found my mate.

———————————————————————

*I'm liking it so far. How about y'all? 🙃

**Meme of the day:

Random, right?