Chapter 6

>>>>>>> Character Introduction <<<<<<<

Lisa Age: 18 (but 16 in this chapter)Alpha from the New Moon pack———————————————————————*don't worry

Lisa
Age: 18 (but 16 in this chapter)
Alpha from the New Moon pack
———————————————————————
*don't worry. Eventually I get to that timeline where everyone is at the age that they were introduced to be. Just think of these chapters as a prequel to the main storyline.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It is definitely hard to say goodbye... But sometimes a goodbye is the beginning of a new day, a new chapter, a new journey... and you never know what life would take you to.

Some people might say that high school is a nightmare. Some might call it a real life drama. Some might dwell in it too much they believe they are the center of the universe. To me, it was a great adventure. Everyone in our gang went to the same school. If you have ever read the manga or watch the drama called "Boys Over Flowers", then you would understand when I say we used to be the "F4" of our school. The only different is that there were 6 of us, so it should be F6, hahaha. Anyway, the people in our school called us BTS though, or the Bangtan Boys, because we made every single gang of bullies around our town bows down to us. My mom calls it fighting, but I call it protecting the innocence. Also, the perk of being werewolf in the human territory is that we are much stronger physically and better looking. Therefore, the hyungnims and I just naturally stand out and excel in almost every school activity. But unfortunately, studying isn't one of them.

Due to our age difference, Jungkook didn't join us until later. But that was when Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung were about to leave for college. For a while it were just me, Jimin and Jungkook and we, the youngsters line, had a blast. I mean the whole gang is still together most of the time but I have to say it was nice to get chance to have some quality time with just my soon-to-be mate. It has been one year and a half since my birthday and I don't know if it has anything to do with the mate bond thing, but I think I do have feeling for Jungkook. It's not the brother-to-brother type of feeling; I think it's the romantic type of feeling that I have for him.

I told Jimin about Jungkook being my mate, and he said, "I figured. Everyone can clearly see that you are in love with that bunny!"

"I know it's weird... Wait. Hold on. Whaaaaaat?" I said in surprise.

"Yeah, I knew for a while now and the others too. I mean there's always the butterfly effect whenever you guys are around each other. So it's not that hard to notice."

"Don't you think it's weird that Jungkook being my baby brother and my mate?"

"Dude, y'all not blood related. Look at me and Yoongi hyung for example. We were like brothers but now we are soulmates" Jimin proudly announced.

"Don't think too much. Love is complicated and very unexpected. You might think it is far away but it could be right by your side and you don't even know it."