Chapter 4 - secrets

JD's POV

The sound of chattering teenagers fills my ears, people are all going the same way. To the gate. Schools over but someone's missing from the steady flow of B.O.-smelling students, y/n. Looking around I spot her walking into an empty classroom, her shoulders are stiff and she's walking with much less confidence, like a condemned sinner walking up to the gallows. Like she's about to be hung for a crime she didn't commit. I follow her but something stops me before my hand touches the door. Another voice.

"I thought I told you to stay away from him!" The voice says. It's intriguing, who on earth could possibly intimidate y/n?

"You can't tell me what to do! Your word isn't good enough to scare me!" Y/n said. There was the confident girl I know.

"Oh really?" The voice says again. There's a brief period of silence before I hear the sounds of fighting, it sounds like it's recorded though.

"W-where did you get that?" Y/n sounds terrified.

"I'll never tell!" The voice says mercilessly. Obviously enjoying y/n's fear.

"He tried to rape me!" Y/n whispered desperately, so quiet I could hardly hear her. But I did. Who the f*ck would do that to someone? To her...

"Sucks to be you!" The other person says. She, it sounds like a girl, is just... heartless. Even more so than me! "Besides, everyone else doesn't know that. I'll tell them you took his illegal drugs!" I heard footsteps heading to the door, I pressed my back against the wall so the door would open and hide me.

"Oh, if you don't follow my rules, I'll tell the whole school... and daddy." Then Loreina left the room. Loreina? That wh*re that was rubbing her slimy hands on my coat? Were they related? Who was 'daddy'? So she has a video of y/n beating up someone because they tried to rape her? And she'll tell everyone that she beat them up to steal his drugs...? Sh*t.

Steal her phone and delete the video. Then kill her... yes.

I hear footsteps and y/n leaves the room, desperately trying to hold back her tears. I have to speak up.

"Y/n?" I step forward and she freezes, looking around to make sure it's only her and I.

"What!" She snaps. She's scared. The prisoner escaped her sentence but her parole officer is out to convict her again.

"What's wrong?" It feels weird asking. It's not something I usually do.

"Nothing. Now leave me alone. I have my reasons but we can't talk to each other in public. Just go." She says, avoiding eye contact.

"We're not in public. No one's here!" I say.

"...I'll meet you round the back of the school."

Your POV

I walk around the front of the school and make my way to the back. I see JD, leaning against the wall. 

"Hey." He says.

"Hi." I respond.

"So you can't tell me what's got your knickers in a twist?"

"No."

"Could I make you feel better?"

"Depends. How?"

"I was thinking we hang out a little then go for a slushie."

"Only if we take the back streets."

"Of course, baby." JD says. I feel a shiver down my spine as he says that. God damnit why is he so hot?