MY WOMAN(Part - 7)

Note - underlined words are in priya's mother tongue

***************************************
Samrat followed aditya to his study and snatches the file which is in his hand and throws it on the table.....
Aditya(eyes red with anger) - behave samrat....
Samrat - u can't just go and crush someone's self-respect like that bhai.... U don't have that right....
Aditya is taken back by samrat's words, he never back answered him and literally this is the first time he is talking to aditya in that tone and this increased his anger on priya more.....
Aditya - u r shouting at ur brother for that good for nothing girl.....
Samrat(calmly) - bhai,  first listen to me and if u still find her wrong then I'll do whatever u want me to do....
Aditya - r u sure samrat??
Samrat - yes Bhai,  at the end of our conversation if u r not convinced,  then I would stop talking to shree di, I know this is what u want...
Aditya - okay go ahead....
Saying this he picked a file and started reading it... Waiting for samrat to start but he stayed calm...
Aditya - what r u waiting for??
Samrat - I want ur full concentration when I say u the truth....
Aditya huffed but kept away his file and sat straight...
Samrat(calmly) - Bhai.... This morning,  when me and shanaya were about to go out,  shree di called me and asked for money,  her colleague got into an accident....
Aditya - it might be fake samrat,  she must be lieing to get money from u...
Samrat - Bhai,  u were never this impatient,  y r u so eager to prove her wrong even before listening to me completely??
Aditya(uninterestdly) - ok fine tell me....
Samrat - it's her money which she asked me Bhai,  she has a very big hand,  she gives money to everyone who ever in need, and because of that she couldn't do any savings..... So every month she transfers some amount to me as her savings..... And in that way I had 1.8 L of her money with me,  she badly wanted to buy her mother a necklace which she liked a couple of years ago,  she was saving the money for that,  but she gave all her one year savings to save her colleague,  whom she barely knew.....
Samrat shows his account details in which it was clear that priya sent a fixed amount every month to his account....
Samrat(continued) - u know Bhai,  she needed 2 L and I gave her that,  she immediately transferred the remaining 20 k to my account,  she doesn't like to take someone else's money.... She is the most self-respected woman I have ever seen..... During our college times too, she was always ready to take out the money without even thinking for a while.....
She sees money as money Bhai,  she never bothered to whom she had spent it..... She never cared about herself but others..... And when she tied rakhi to me for the first time,  I gifted her a diamond bracelet,  she refused to take it,  instead she asked for a chocolate,  that too if it's mandatory to gift her something and from then,  I always gifted her a chocolate on rakhi..... That woman u called cheap is anything but cheap Bhai....
Saying this samrat wiped his tears which are about to come from his eyes......
There is a tear drop in aditya's eyes but he fought it back.......
He remembered his behavior towards her,  the way he talked,  the way he pushed her.....
Samrat - she was not acting Bhai,  she didn't eat for the past two days,  so any normal girl would get dizzy,  she stayed all the day at hospital because her colleague's family didn't arrive..... 2 L might be a very small amount for u but for her it's her dream to see her mother happy,  it's her wish to surprise her mother,  her right to get the satisfaction of doing something to her parents.... But without even thinking for a second she gave all that away to save a life.... And on the other side,  us.... We have all the luxuries in the world but we lack in the good heart.... We don't even care for others Bhai.... We feel that we can crush anyone's self-respect just because we are rich.... Just because we have power........ Till today u might have hurt many people's respect but that's because they are working for u and u r paying them... So they are supposed to tolerate what ever shit u throw at them i.e. according to urs and mom's policy but y did u hurt shree di's respect when she is neither ur employee nor ur slave.....
Aditya had no words to say on his defense,  he is completely wrong and this is the first time he reacted so impulsively,  he badly wanted priya to be wrong, he knew he liked her and her wanted a reason to avoid her and in that urge,  he did a grave mistake.....
Samrat - that's all I wanted to say Bhai...  It doesn't matter if u get convinced or not because she is never going to talk to me again,  and about u,  I'm sure she doesn't even see ur face, she is very good at heart,  she forgives anyone and everyone even though they hurt her but she never lets anyone hurt her self-respect,  because she knows that she couldn't forgive them if they does so...... Well y am I saying this to u.... It's not like u r going to ask her forgiveness,  hell y will u ask sorry to a middle-class cheap girl like her...... Am I right Bhai??
Aditya looked at samrat with pure guilt in his eyes,  this is the first time aditya felt guilty for hurting someone's self respect and samrat knew this but he didn't care.... He is very upset with his brother for doing that to his shree di,  the girl who stood beside him during his odd times,  helped him in every step,  guided him and took care of him like he is her own brother.....
Aditya(fumbles) - what should I do now??
Samrat - the same which u r doing before I came here.... Go back to ur work Bhai...
Aditya - samrat.... U know what I'm asking....
Samrat - what can u do for the damage u have done?? She would never forget that incident,  it's very difficult for a girl like her to forget ur insults Bhai.... U throw words like swords..... But only to the people whom u hate... And till today,  ur assumptions about people never went wrong and so ur words are justified but today the great aditya deewan failed in judging a girl..... Anyways gud night,  I'm going to Mumbai tomorrow....
Aditya - y so suddenly??  U came here to stay right??
Samrat - I came here to stay with u as well as catch up our old times with shree di but thanks to u.... That won't happen ever.... And about u,  I don't feel like spending time with u anymore.....