MY WOMAN (Part - 17)

As soon as Anand heard Priya,  he understood his daughter's condition,  he went and side hugged her.....
Priya started crying in her father's arms....
Anand understood her dilemma and patted her head......
After two minutes, she realized that she is having audience,  and immediately stopped crying and cuddled more into her father's chest to hide her embarrassment,  Aditya felt this cute...... She really looked cute with her red nose while crying,  he did feel very bad seeing her cry, the pain is much more than that is visible on his face.... He felt guilty for causing her pain....
Amidst all his feelings and her teary face, she appeared cute to him...... The way she cuddled more into her father, she looked like a baby to him......
Anand smiled at his daughter's antics.....he remembered something and chucked at the memory.....
Priya came out of her father's arms and slowly lifted her eyes to see Anand smiling and aditya worried..... When her eyes met his, she felt an unknown feeling inside her..... She immediately averted her gaze and looked at samrat who is worried but starts smiling looking at Anand....

Priya(wiping her tears) - y r u both smiling ??
Anand(smiled) - I remembered something when u cuddled into me in embarrassment.....

Priya understood about what memory he is talking.... She thought to stop her father before he embarrasses her more by telling her childhood memory to them which is not so sweet.....

Priya - nanna.... Stop smiling....... There's nothing to smile in it.....
Before she could continue.... Samrat interrupted her....
Samrat - share the memory with us too uncle....
Priya - it's not a sweet to share it with u sammy..... (To Anand) nanna no....
Anand(laughs at her daughter's antics) - it's okay Papai..... U don't have to get embarrassed about it...... (To samrat and Aditya) Priya is in 7th standard at that time..... I went to her parent-teacher meeting to receive her report card.....
Priya - nanna please.....
Samrat - shh... Stay calm shree di....(to Anand) u continue uncle.....
Anand (smiles at Priya) - her class teacher placed all subject answer sheets in front of me....But I got confused because there are two sets of every subject.... When I asked the teacher..... She told me that Priya passed all her answer sheets to her classmate who sits beside her during exams......the teacher told me that till then he failed in every exam and they are thinking not to promote him but by seeing his annual exam marks,  they all got shocked because he got 94%, then one teacher realized that his all answers exactly matched with priya's,  they started checking all the subjects and then they realized what actually happened.....her class teacher was explaining me all this and Priya was hiding behind me all the time, even after the teacher finished talking and left, she didn't move a bit and didn't let me also move from there..... She is that embarrassed,  I literally had to carry her in my arms till the school parking gate and all the way she hided her face by hugging me tightly.......

Aditya and samrat laughed but stopped soon as they saw Priya's face getting serious...... Anand is patting her hair to calm her down...... 

Aditya - uncle..... What happened to that guy..... Did they demote him ??
Anand - no.... They actually promoted him but punished Priya.... Actually she scored 97% and got 2nd rank,  usually they distribute prizes to first and second rankers on the first day of school after holidays.....but that year they only gave prize to the first ranker..... Usually kids feel sad about it but my papai got very happy as she doesn't have to go on stage and face people...... She was so shy....... And still is.....
Samrat - it's good na shree di,  ur hard work didn't go in vain.....i can understand how difficult it is to pass all ur additional sheets to the other person that too without the teacher noticing.....
Priya(smiles) - ha that's y,  I passed it one by one,  I used to give the second one after receiving the first one so that he doesn't have many papers with him.... But in that process.... I couldn't pass the last additional and that is y I got 97% and he got only 94%......
(She stated the last part sadly)
Aditya's love increased more seeing her Innocence and pure heart.... She didn't have any jealousy in her.... She has the same pure heart as of a kid.....
Anand(to Priya) - u know papai.... Ur teacher still remembers u..... I met her recently when me and ur amma went to the supermarket.... She too came there with her son.... She was remembering all this and smiling.... She said that u r one of the best students of hers.....
Priya - haha..... I used to stay silent only in her class nanna.... Because I am afraid of her..... She is same like amma.....