MY WOMAN(Part - 8)

Sleep is far away from Aditya,  he is tossing nd turning on the bed but couldn't sleep,  he took the sleeping pills and about to swallow them but stopped himself as he couldn't wake up the next day early and it would spoil his whole day......
All he thought is about priya and siddharth,  he is worried about priya getting away from him and then reality stuck him,  she was never his,  he just met her a few days back and how can he develop such strong feelings towards her,  he is confused for the first time and he knew that he couldn't get sleep until he figures out the things.... He decided that he would meet priya the next day come whatever may.....
He asked his private investigator to dig all the details about priya's family and also about her cousin siddharth....
He assured aditya that all the details would be on his table the next day.....
Aditya getting satisfied with his answer hanged up and tried to sleep and finally it showed some mercy on the poor soul and came to him but with the package of its partner i.e dream......

Priya(teary eyed) - y did u do this to me Aditya.....
Aditya couldn't see her tears hugged her and kissed her forehead....
Aditya - I'm so sorry baby..... I misunderstood u,  please forgive me.... And give me a chance.....
Priya - no Aditya,  u hurt my self-respect,  I would never forgive u..... Good bye....
She leaves and aditya keeps on shouting her not to leave....
Aditya(shouts) - no please.... Priya don't leave me.... I love u,  I love u like I loved no one, I love u so much baby, don't leave me......

Aditya woke up with a jerk and cursed loudly,  so loudly that if his room was not sound proof,  his shouts would be heard by his siblings who have their rooms down stairs......
He didn't want to think about the dream as it made him weak,  the thought of priya leaving him is not at all good and moreover his confession came as a shock to him,  he didn't want to love her or he thought so.....
He walked up to his study and started doing his work,  if there is something that could divert him from priya,  it's only his work, he loved his work and he is possessive about his business and the same possessiveness brought him to where he is today......

Aditya worked all night and at morning,  he went to gym where he met his brother....
Samrat observed aditya's face which has bags under his eyes.... He could figure out his brother's bad state but kept quiet as he is still angry with him.....
Aditya went nearer to samrat and sat beside him on a thread mill(it's off)
Aditya - samrat,  I know u r angry with me,  I am regretting my actions for the first time in my life..... I will apologize to her....
Samrat - do u think she will forgive u??
Aditya - I know it's difficult but not impossible,  I would try anything and everything to get her forgiveness....
Samrat looked bewildered at his brother's statement,  Aditya seemed desperate to get priya's forgiveness and samrat figured out that it's definitely not for him.... Aditya wanted forgiveness for himself.....
Samrat(suddenly) - by any chance.... Do u like her bhai ??
Aditya is taken back by samrat's sudden question but managed to answer him...
Aditya - what no?? Y would I,  I mean y do u feel so ??
Samrat - no I mean,  u did insulted many people before,  but u were not desperate for their forgiveness,  leave that,  u didn't even bothered to apologize to them....
Aditya - that's because they deserve it samrat,  but priya didn't deserve it a bit,  she is different but I treated her same like I did to others, if not worse..... And that's y I wanted to ask her forgiveness,  and I'm not desperate, and I don't like her....
Samrat - then it's good,  anyways u should like her,  as there is no future for u both,  our family won't accept her and her family won't accept u,  in fact,  she herself won't accept u as her partner.....
Aditya - and y is that so??  What's is wrong with me?? I'm rich, I'm from a very good and reputed family, if u don't realize i'm one of the most desirable man according to Forbes....
Samrat(smirked inwardly) - yes u r bhai.... Any girl would want u as her partner but that girl won't be shree di.... 
U know she wanted a traditional guy who follows their customs and of course her parents would get her married to a guy of their community, they are very particular about their customs and cultures,  and we are very modern bhai,  u don't even know the 'A' of their customs.....
Samrat observed Aditya's face which is red with anger,  samrat enjoyed pissing his brother....
Samrat - anyways leave all that,  we are talking as if u really like her and wishing to marry her......
Aditya - what's their community ??
Samrat - I won't tell u,  shree di or anand uncle won't like to disclose their community....
Aditya - but u said that something else samrat,  u said that they are very particular about their community....
Samrat - yes bhai.... it's not like they are mad about their community,  but u know an Intercaste marriage still is a sin in our country,  and people mock at them and they lose their respect in the society,  and shree di and her family live only for their respect,  and moreover,  it's better if they get her married to their community guy so that there won't be any change of habits or customs.....
Aditya nodded as he didn't want to prolong the topic, as he didn't like it a bit....
Samrat - anyways what we're u saying before....
Aditya - I'm sorry samrat,  I know how much u love and respect priya.... I shouldn't have done that,  but don't worry I will set it right and u both will be back to where u were in the past..... Forgive ur brother please......
Samrat looked into Aditya's eyes and he saw the genuineness in his eyes,  he never saw his brother asking sorry to anyone except his family,  but now he is going to ask priya sorry,  this shows that he is really feeling guilty and regretting, priya always told him that if a person regrets his behavior u should immediately forgive him/her as there is no bigger punishment than regrets.... And he did the same....
Samrat(nodded) - it's okay bhai.... But please don't do this again,  I'm repeating bhai,  shree di is not like everyone and just because she is not financially sound doesn't make her crave for money.... She may be anything but a gold digger,  keep this in ur mind....
Aditya nodded and continued with his workout
He suddenly remembered about priya and siddharth's conversation about samrat's interests....
Aditya - samrat.... Do u want to share something with me ??
Samrat (confused) - what bhai??  Did I forget to tell u something ??
Aditya - no... I was just asking.... U know right... U can share anything with me??
Samrat nodded and went back to what he was doing....
Aditya is just happy that the things went well with his brother and now time to go for mission number 2.....that is priya....