MY WOMAN (Part - 11)

Priya reached hyderabad and took a cab to her flat,  got freshened up and left to office, pooja already left to Office writing a note to priya saying that she packed priya's box too.....
Pooja and priya loved each other and took care of each other's needs like a family.....

Siddharth messaged priya to meet him for lunch,  she agreed to him though she is upset with what he did....
She started doing her work as she has to leave for lunch too....

@Aditya's house

Aditya and samrat are in the gym working out when aditya broke the news to samrat which shocked him to the core.

Aditya - samrat,  I need to tell u something very important.....
Samrat(lifting his dumbbells) - yes bhai..... Tell me.....
Aditya - I want to marry priya.....
Samrat put his dumbbells on the floor and went to aditya who is running on a treadmill.....
Aditya too put off the machine and sat on the couch lying at a corner of the gym followed by samrat....
Samrat (shocked) - u what??
Aditya (sighed) - when u heard it,  y do u want me to repeat??
Samrat - because that's just impossible....
Aditya - y?? I like her and want to get married to her..... What's impossible in that??
Samrat - bhai....U know our family and shree Di's fam....
Aditya(cuts him off) - I'll take care of our family.... I know it would be difficult but not impossible....
Samrat - but convincing shree Di's family will be impossible.... They won't agree and shree di... Even she won't agree....
Aditya(frowns) - y won't they?? I know they would be a little apprehensive in the starting but they would agree later on.... They are very broad minded people, they don't care about caste and community.....
Samrat - bhai u only saw one side of them..... Yes they won't treat a person based on their caste or community but they want a son-in-law of their community,  who follows their customs and culture..... For them it's very much wrong to marry a person from other community.... And moreover they care a lot about their respect in the society.... They just won't agree.... Just drop the idea Bhai.... It's not going to work....
Aditya(disbelief) - r u not happy with me marrying priya??
Samrat - it's not about me Bhai..... It's about ur future.... I would be the most happiest person if shree di becomes my bhabhi.... I love her a lot but I doubt u both would be happy marrying each other....
Aditya - y do u think so??
Samrat - because u both are so different.... Shree di is very simple,  she doesn't like attention but being with u only gets her attention,  she wants to lead a simple life without much tensions & complications but ur life is all about that.... Bhai she is very innocent,  do u think she can survive in our high class society ??  Leave about the society,  she can't even survive in our house,  u know how mom is..... She won't accept shree di and it will hurt her.....
Aditya - I understand ur point samrat... U r talking as if I won't be there with her,  I promise,  I will be there with priya in her every step and I will protect her..... I want her all my life samrat,  no I need her, I feel like she is my happiness, u won't believe me if I say this but from the day I saw her,  she became my possession even more than business......
Samrat looked at aditya with a shocked face...... He till now thought that nothing is more important than business to Aditya,  he mentally pitied his brother's future wife as she won't be getting the attention she deserves from her husband but now hearing aditya, samrat's mind has gone numb.....
Samrat - bhai.... What r u saying ??
Aditya - u r shocked right??  Hell I myself am shocked with the way my heart,  my mind my everything responds to priya....  when I saw all this in movies,  I just thought all this is shit,  but I am believing them when I am actually experiencing it....
Samrat - Bhai.... May be u and shree di are not right for each other.....i understand that u have strong feelings for her but what about her feelings??
Aditya - I think she too feels the same for me, my gut feeling says that she too is attracted to me samrat....
Samrat - but this won't be happening Bhai....
Aditya got irritated with samrat's negative thoughts....
Aditya (frustrated) - y r u talking so negatively samrat ??
Samrat(sighing) - bhai..... Shree di will never accept u whole heartedly after knowing u have slept with other girls before marriage.....
Aditya slept with a girl in a business event after getting drunk,  and after that repeated the same for two three times but stopped when sakshi got to know about that,  she didn't say anything to him but the disapproval look in his mother's eyes is enough for him to stop his act.....
It's a normal thing for Aditya but for priya,  involving in something like that is a sin......
Samrat - Bhai..... I already told u, she wants to be her husband's first in everything,  u don't have any past relationships but this thing is enough to break her, she is very different from us Bhai..... She would accept a husband with a past but not a husband without character.... I'm sorry bhai....But that's how her thoughts are about these things......
Aditya thought, he wouldn't have done that in the past only if he knew that a situation like this will come.... Short time pleasures are not important than a life time happiness, but he realized it late.....
Aditya(serious look) - priya won't know about this.... Ever....
Samrat (shocked) - it would be unfair to her bhai..... U can't do that.....
Aditya - I can and I will.... Priya will be my wife and that's final,  I am not hiding this fearing her rejection, but not to see her hurt..... She would be my wife anyways,  but I couldn't see her getting hurt,  I couldn't go into the past and change it.... So the least I could do for her happiness is burying the truth forever....
Only we three know about that samrat,  me and mom won't tell priya,  and of course u wouldn't dare.....
Samrat got afraid of Aditya's tone so agreed unwillingly..... He doesn't want to hide the truth from his shree di but couldn't go against his brother as well.....
For the time being,  he thought to keep quiet.....
Samrat - how r u planning to convince mom and dadu ?? Dadi and dad are somewhat easy but mom and dadu are tough nuts to crack.....
Aditya - I know,  but I have my ways..... First I would inform dad and will ask him to talk to dadi,  if they both support me,  it would get a little bit easy for me....
Samrat - hmm... Nice idea.... U will convince our family anyways but what about shree Di's??  As I said,  they won't agree....
Aditya - I don't understand one thing samrat??  What's lacking in me that they wouldn't want me as a son-in-law ?? I have everything which anyone wants in a person for their daughter.....
Samrat - the things u r thinking as positives are actually ur flaws according to them...
Aditya (raising his eye brows) - stop talking in puzzles and be specific.....
Samrat - leave it bhai..... U'll get to know eventually..... First convince our family.... 
Aditya nods and is about to restart his workout but samrat calls him....
Samrat - bhai....
Aditya turns to him....
Aditya - hmmm....
Samrat - I'm proud of ur choice,  shree di is a gem, I never thought u would choose her....
Aditya - y would u think like that??
Samrat - well may be because u never liked common or middle class people,  or may be because u were always surrounded by those women caked up with makeup, artificial faces and fake smiles......
Aditya - well for ur first point, I thought that way because I never met people like priya or her family till now and for ur second point,  only because of that women with those facade,  I identified a real gem, by the way, I was never interested in any of them,  the only woman I am more than interested is priya.....
Samrat smiled at his brother who till now only talked either about their business or how to take over other's business,  now talking all lovey-dovey.....
Samrat(smirks) - All the best bhai.... Well a lot more in u is going to change after Shree di becomes ur wife....
Aditya - like ??
Samrat - U'll know in future Mr. Majnu...
Aditya smiles and starts his workout....
Both the brothers freshens up after their workout and joins their sister at breakfast table....
Aditya told samrat not to tell shanaya about this knowing how possessive she is for him....
All the three siblings have breakfast and aditya goes to his study for doing some work as he would be leaving to Mumbai in a couple of hours.......
He thought to concentrate on his work but only priya's thoughts occupied his mind..... He just wanted to hear her voice...... But couldn't call her,  so he called his brother and asked him to come to his study and samrat is there within 10 min....
Samrat - y did u call me bhai??
Aditya - call priya and put it on speaker....
Samrat - y??
Aditya(frustrated) - won't u do it until I tell u the reason....
Samrat - no....not like that bhai.... I meant what would I talk to her??
Aditya - talk anything.... I just wanted to hear her voice....
Samrat (smirks) - u r completely a gone case bhai.....
Aditya - just shut up samrat..... Otherwise....
Samrat's phone ring interrupts aditya....
Samrat gives a wide smirk to aditya....
Samrat - I guess ur laila heard ur heart....
Aditya immediately stood up and snatches Samrat's phone and keeps it on speaker.....
Priya(excitedly) - Sammy.....
Samrat - hey shree di..... How did u remember me??didn't u go to office ??
Priya - I am in office only......i called u to ask u if u r free this afternoon ??
Samrat - yeah.... I am always free di...
Aditya smiles hearing her voice that too full of excitement....
Priya - okay then... Will u join us for lunch??
Samrat - us ?? Who else??  U and ur cousins??
Priya - not cousins samrat,  cousin.... Siddhu.... Actually siddhu made this plan... Anupama akka has some work so she won't be joining us,  and rahul is in college.... I would have called shanaya too but it's a pure veg restaurant and she won't like it there....
Hearing about Siddharth aditya's smile is replaced with a frown..... And samrat observed this.... And thought to tease his brother....
Samrat - oh.... Won't I be a third wheel between u and Siddharth?? I guess Siddharth wants to take u on a date.....
Priya - Chi.... Sammy.... When did u started talking like this??  We both are cousins and he is not taking me on a date, he wants to apologize I think....
Samrat - apologize for what??
Priya - for spilling all the happenings to my brother.....
Samrat (surprised) - siddharth told all this to Vivek??
Priya - ha then who else do u think will tell him..... They both can't stay without sharing everything with each other......
Thanks to ur brother,  that everything got fine.... Otherwise I would have killed that idiot..... By the way how is Mr. Deewan.....
Aditya got a little excited with her remembering him..... But also got sad hearing her calling him Mr. Deewan and not aditya....
Samrat - di.... Stop calling him Mr. Deewan,  I feel like u r talking about my dad or my dada ji...
Priya - then what should I call him ??
Samrat - Aditya.... Like u used to call before that incident....
Priya(upset) - Sammy,  u know me.... I can never be the same though I forgave him....  For me he is Mr. Deewan and will be Mr. Deewan.... Anyways u didn't answer my question.... How is he?? 
Aditya face fell down with her answer and samrat pitied his brother......
Samrat - yeah he is good di....
Priya - oh okay.... Fine then bye Sammy.... I'll text u the address....
Samrat - okay, bye di....
Saying this he hangs up....
Samrat - don't worry bhai, give sometime to her.....
Aditya(nods) - I'm not worried about priya but siddharth,  i think he likes priya.....
Samrat - no bhai... I mean he likes shree di but not in that way.....
Aditya (interrupts him) - no samrat.... I know it.... Siddharth wants to marry priya and I think by hearing about this proposal he must have got alert.... Before he does something,  I have to react....
Samrat - I think u r over thinking bhai....  U r talking as if siddharth is ur business rival and plotting against u..... Don't worry,  nothing of that  some sort will happen,  u don't have to be that careful in front of them, they are very straight forward and this planning and plotting are very foreign to them....
Aditya(smiles) - and that's what that attracted me....
Samrat's phone buzzes,  he sees a WhatsApp msg from priya.... About address and time.... Samrat sees her dp,  it's her picture in a saree of the previous day when Ananth and his family came to see her..... She is looking breath taking in that traditional wear.... Samrat shows the picture to Aditya and aditya started staring at the picture with admiring eyes....
Aditya - god.... This woman will kill me with her innocence someday.... How can someone look so beautiful without even wearing any makeup..... Send me the pic Samrat...  Wait how can she keep this as her dp.... Every person would see it and what if someone downloads it..... This girl....
Samrat(smiles) - bhai.... Don't get so possessive..... Shree di has very less people in this account,  this is her personal WhatsApp number......
By the way I will send it to u.... U can stare at it then as much as u want but for now give me my phone back.....
Aditya smacked samrat's shoulder with his phone and gave it to him.....
Samrat left laughing at his brother....
Aditya received the pic within a few seconds.....
He opened it and started staring at it with eyes full of love.....