MY WOMAN (Part - 18)

Anand and Priya didn't sleep for a while,  they kept on talking about random things..... Priya suddenly remembered about Siddharth and asked Anand about his reaction.... Anand assured that he reacted normally and Priya sighed in relief.....
Both father & daughter slept at 2 in the mid night......
Anand woke up at 5:30 Am as he is an early riser but Priya being a sound sleeper is in deep sleep..... Anand thinks to wake her up at 6 am,  he too doesn't want to wake her up as he knew how much his daughter loves to sleep,  but it's not good to sleep that late that too at other's place.... He opens the balcony door and loves the view,  so sits there on the couch.... He then spots Aditya coming inside.... Anand guessed that he was coming from jogging looking at his attire....
Aditya doesn't see anand,  he thinks not to disturb them as they might be sleeping....  He goes to his room, freshes up,  and sees some mails....he asks the help about Anand and Priya if they were awake, then the servant informs him that Anand is awake and he also told Aditya that he denied to have coffee or tea.....
Aditya nods and desperses him..... He goes to talk to Anand and check on them whether they are comfortable or not....
Aditya knocks the door but no one responds, seeing it open,  he goes inside, this is so not him,  he never entered someone's room without their permission but since he met Priya, he is doing the things he has never done in his life before....
Anand starts waking up Priya by ruffling her hair slowly..... Luckily Aditya had his translator device in his ear so he could understand their words.....

Anand - papai.... Wake up na.... It's 6'o' clock.... And today is Tuesday, we need to go to temple also..... Please wake up...
Priya(in a sleepy voice) - nanna.... Please let me sleep.... I am very sleepy,  u remember we slept at 2 or 2:30 in the morning.....
Anand - but we r at someone else's place na,  u shouldn't sleep till late,  please wake up.....
Priya(snuggling in to her blanket) - it's okay nanna.... Aditya won't mind....
Hearing 'Aditya' from her mouth made Aditya very happy and with the confidence that she said that he won't mind her sleeping made him smile like a maniac.....
Anand gets up to use the washroom thinking to wake her up after 5-10 min but seeing Aditya, he goes to him.....
Aditya - umm.... I just came to see if u r awake or not....
Anand - yeah,  we r awake.... I will wake her up.....
Aditya - no uncle, let her sleep, she slept very late and she is tired too.....
Anand - u r an early riser, aren't u??
Aditya (confused) - huh ??
Anand - I mean u too slept at the same time, but u woke up too early and went for jogging too....i saw u coming inside from ur jogging....
Aditya - yeah uncle.... I am used to waking up early.... And I mostly won't miss my morning workout.....i don't like sleeping till late.....
Anand (smiles) - then u r gonna have a tough time handling Priya in future because she literally loves her sleep and has a capacity to sleep continuously for 24 hours.......
Aditya didn't believe his ears.... He understood what Anand meant but wants to confirm with him again...... He doesn't want to build up false hopes.....
Aditya - uncle..... What do u mean ??
Anand - u got me Aditya.... Didn't u ??  Okay let me make it clear.... I am okay with this marriage..... In fact I am happy that my daughter is getting such a loving husband......it might get difficult to convince swapna, vivek and my mother,  but I hope I can do it..... For the first time in my life,  I am going against my wife and my mother...... But it's fine.... It's for my daughter's future,  and I trust u..... I know u will give her the respect and the love she deserves.......
Aditya blinks away the moisture that are about to come out from his eyes.... He got emotional seeing Anand's trust in Him.... He really didn't expect Anand to get convinced so easily.....
Aditya - thank you so much uncle.... Trust me like this.... And I would never disappoint you.....
Anand - I know Aditya.... And one more thing..... I take the responsibility of convincing my whole family,  but making Priya say 'yes' is completely ur responsibility...... She agrees to me if I say a word,  but I want her to say yes because she actually likes u,  and not because I said so..... And I know even u wanted that satisfaction of being accepted and I don't want to snatch that from u.....
Aditya(smiles) - uncle..... U know u r the best father anyone can ever get..... Actually a best man anyone can ever have in their life.....thank you so much for understanding me..... Don't worry Priya and her 'yes' both are my responsibility......
Anand(smiles) - let me tell u one thing Aditya..... I know that u already knew about us but it's our responsibility to tell u this..... We are not after ur money.... In fact we....
Aditya interrupts Anand....
Aditya(nods in a no) - sir.... Please..... I respect u alot,  I know about u and ur family..... Please don't talk like that.....
Anand - no Aditya.... Please let me talk.....
Aditya in nods.....
Anand - we don't want anything from u, especially financial help..... I hope u r getting me.....
Aditya - yes uncle..... I got u.... Whatever I would do is with my love and respect towards u all.... But if ur self-respect gets hurt with that.... Then I won't.... I promise.....
Anand(smiles) - thank you Aditya.... And about the clothes u sent yesterday,  I would like to pay for it....
Aditya(shocked) - uncle.... This is too much..... They are just clothes.... Please don't do this.....
Anand - please Aditya.... Just now u promised....
Aditya(sighs) - ok fine..... I will send u ur bills....
Anand - including priya's.....
Aditya - but as I said,  Priya is my responsibility and Don't I have the right to buy something for her ??
Anand - u do Aditya..... But for now,  Priya is my daughter and let me pay for it..... After she becomes ur wife,  u can buy anything and everything u want.....
Aditya(nods) - okay..... U r different uncle.....as well as ur thoughts..... I mean in a good way.....
Anand(winks) - thanks..... By the way send the original bills not the fake ones.....
Aditya(shocked) - okay, I will send it to u later.....
Anand nods....
Aditya is shocked as he is going to do just that..... The clothes are too expensive, more than one month salary of Anand... Aditya doesn't want to burden them so he thought to change the bills but anand's words stopped him from doing that.....
Aditya - let's have some coffee uncle....
Anand(smiles) - ya sure..... I'll just come....
Aditya And Anand were talking sitting in the balcony......
Aditya understood that he is going to wake Priya up.... And Aditya doesn't want to disturb her sleep..... He is hesitant to tell it to Anand but finally decided to say it....
Aditya - ahh..... Uncle.... Let her sleep for some more time..... It's still 6:30....
Anand - today is Tuesday and we have to visit temple.... And till then we won't have breakfast..... And if she sleeps more,  we'll get late and she will leave to office without having breakfast......
Anand is happy that even Aditya cares about priya's sleep as much as he(Anand) does..... No one except him allows her to sleep at home.....
Aditya - but I thought she will visit the temple only on Thursday ??
Anand - ya thursday too,  but whenever I am there,  she will come on Tuesday too.... Thursday is for sai baba and Tuesday is for anjaneya.... I mean hanuman..... Priya used to get nightmares when she was a child,  then I took her to hanuman temple and got some pujas done,  from then she didn't get any,  so whenever I am there,  I'll take her to temple on every Tuesday so that she stays fine always.......
Aditya smiles and nods in understanding.......
Anand goes and sits beside a sleeping Priya and starts waking her up....
Anand - papai..... Please wake up na.... It's 6:30.....we have to visit temple too......
Priya opens her eyes and gives her hands to Anand..... He pulls her up and makes her sit.....priya keeps her head in her father's chest and sleeps again......
Anand - Priya.... Papai.... Please wake up.... It's not good to sleep that much in other's place....