MY WOMAN (Part - 28)

Vivek came along with priest who is also their family friend and a distant relative to Anand.....
Vivek, tejaswi and anitha took his blessings..... Priest took parvathi's blessings and greeted anand's family..... He is very fond of priya seeing her values and respect towards elders....
Priya bent and took his blessings.... He blessed with a big smile on his face..... She went and again sat on the mat which pissed aditya but controlled himself.....

The priest whose name is srinivasa sastry asked for priya's and aditya's horoscopes....

Priest - anand, give me the horoscopes...
Anand(giving priya's horoscope) - here is priya's..... U remember, u r the one who made it....
Priest - of course I remember, u r a very lucky man Anand that priya is ur daughter..... She is a one lucky charm....(to aditya's family) Trust me(to deewan family)u won't regret having her as ur daughter-in-law...

Raghav nods a little not be rude while the other elder deewans smiled agreeing to him..... The priest reciprocated their smile and started seeing priya's horoscope..... He highly doubted aditya to be of their state(andhra or telangana) seeing his attire and poshness.... And also the women wearing make up raised his doubts..... They all looked very sophisticated but seeing parvathi's presence, he waved off all his doubts because if it's an intercaste marriage, parvathi wouldn't be present here and moreover Anand or his family would have never agreed to it or knowing priya from her childhood, he knew that she can't do something which can hurt her father.....

Priest(to deewans) - can u please give me the groom's horoscope....
Ritesh - um.... Sorry.... We don't have it.... Actually we don't believe in all this....

It's actually aditya's plan.... He knew that if their horoscopes didn't match, it would be a big problem as priya's family believes in it the most..... And that is the reason he proposed this immediate engagement but still priya's family managed to get the horoscopes matched before the engagement flopping aditya's plan..... And now his own dadi failed his plan.....

Saraswati - no... Ritesh.... I brought it with me.... (Hand overing aditya's horoscope) here it is.....

Priest frowned with ritesh speaking in English and saraswati speaking in hindi but not telugu.... He assumed them to be at least brahmins if not of their state.... But by seeing aditya's horoscope, his eyes widened..... Not only because of his name, but also by his horoscope.... One in a million will have that kind of horoscope... Everything in it's right place, seeing the horoscope, he got to know that aditya is not an ordinary man.....

Srinivasa sastry(priest) - Anand.... How can u do this  ?? U r getting priya married to a non-brahmin  ??

He told this without knowing that deewans will understand their language...
Anand immediately apologized to deewans and looked at vivek and vivek shook his head indicating that he didn't tell anything to the priest except for priya's marriage is fixed and he need to fix the muhurat and match the horoscopes.....
Anand sighed and took the priest to a side and made him understand everything..... After a lot of requests from anand, he agreed to match the horoscopes and fix the muhurat as well.....

Inside swapna and even parvathi apologized to the deewans.... They surely got offended with the way the priest talked..... According to them.... They are the ones who are compromising in the marriage not the other way.... After the sarma family's apologies, they calmed down..... Priya looked at aditya with teary eyes as if asking sorry..... He went near her and wiped the tears which are about to fall..... Both the families who saw this are surprised.... Some are happy while some are not.....
Raghav deewan cleared his throat and with this aditya came to his senses..... He came and sat in his place while Priya bowed her head in embarrassment......
Parvathi gave a look to Priya saying not to repeat this again and Priya nodded looking at her grand mother apologetically......
Anand returned with the priest.... After knowing who they are, he(priest) decided to rethink before he talks......