MY WOMAN (Part - 22)

Note - the underlining words are in priya's mother tongue that is telugu

********************************
Priya and Aditya are sitting holding each other..... Priya suddenly remembered that she has to inform Anand..... So she tries to free herself from Aditya's hold but he tightens his hold.....

Priya - Aditya..... I have to call nanna(dad/papa)
Aditya - talk like this.....
Priya(puppy face) - please Aditya.......
Aditya - acha ok.....

He leaves her and she calls anand....and he attends it almost immediately.....

Priya - nanna.... Are u waiting for my call ??
Anand - yes.... Papai..... Now tell me...
Priya(blushes) - nanna..... I told him.....
Anand - wow..... Papai..... Very good..... Did u tell him that u love him ??
Priya (shocked nonetheless answered him) - yes nanna.....
Anand - wow..... I am so proud of papai....
U r so brave......

Priya is shocked to hear her father, she never expected him to talk to her like that, let alone support her this much in things like this..... She blushed and got embarrassed too.....
Aditya is amused to see her expressions.... He is falling in love with her more and more with each passing second.... And he didn't regret it......

Priya - okay nanna..... I'll talk to u later....
Anand - wait.... I wanted to talk to Aditya......

At the same time Aditya too said the same thing..... That he wanted to talk to Anand... Priya gave the phone to Aditya smiling at this future father-in-law and son-in-law duo.....

Anand(smiling) - congrats Aditya.....
Aditya(smiles) - Thanks uncle..... All because of u......
Anand - no Aditya.... It's because of u..... U know..... Priya once said to ur dadi that she will fall in love with a man who is better than me to make my wife jealous......may be then she said it for fun but it became true now, she found u..... I am so happy..... U r the best Aditya......
Aditya - no uncle...... I am never better than u..... U r the best..... I can never be like u..... Anyways thanks for saying that.....

Aditya always waves it arrogantly whenever someone praises him..... He being this down to earth is shocking him even but he couldn't help.... This father and daughter brings the best out of him...... He feels himself as a saint whenever he is with them....... He talked for sometime with Anand and hanged up......
Aditya sees the wallpaper on Priya's phone.... It's of hers and anand's on her birthday......that was the first time she wore a sari and Anand kissed her forehead...... Vivek captured the picture.... She loved the picture so much that she hasn't changed the wallpaper from the past three years.....

Aditya - this picture is so beautiful..... When did u take it ??
Priya - it's my birthday pic, it's 3 years back.....
Aditya - u haven't changed much Priya.... So young and beautiful.....
Priya (blushes) - thanks......

Seeing her red blushing cheeks he couldn't control, so he thought about something and smirked..... He suddenly bit her cheek and captured the pictures in his phone.....
feeling his lips, she looked at him shocked and hearing the click sound, she turned her head towards the camera with the same shock in her eyes and his lips still on her cheek......
The pictures came out so beautifully and naturally...... And Aditya kept on staring at them while Priya kept on glaring at him.....
Aditya saw her glaring at him angrily and bursted out laughing..... She actually looked funny and cute...... She too smiled seeing him laughing so hard..... May be for the first time in a long time......

Aditya - Don't worry..... My phone has high security, no one can see it.... U want me to send u.....
Priya - no.... My phone has no security at all..... Everyone can see it.....
Aditya (smiles) - what ?? U do have locks for every application..... Don't u.....
Priya - yes..... But everyone knew my passwords...... Actually my cousins, my friends, colleagues almost everyone use my phone......
Aditya(shocked) - phone is something which is very personal priya..... U can't let them use it.....
Priya (giggles) - I know but I am like that.... For me, my phone is like a public property.....
Aditya (smiles) - u r crazy.....
Priya - I know...... But I trust all of them so I don't worry about anything...... They can access everything except my hidden album in gallery......
Aditya - good to hear that...... At least
Priya - okay..... Now tell me about ur self..... U know everything about me but I know nothing about u......
Aditya - u know everything about me Priya..... I don't have anything to say about myself other than that......
Priya - but everyone knew about it..... I want to know the things no one knows.....
Aditya - ohhh..... Possessive much.....
Priya(blushes but hides it with a pout) - okay..... Don't say.... It's okay....
Aditya(side hugs her) - I don't know what to say....Um... I am heartless and ruthless when it comes to business..... I never have any feelings in my work..... I fire employees for their slightest of the mistakes..... And when it comes to family...... I am very close to dadi and dad.... But from the time I took over our business, I hadn't talked to them much other than the normal talks we have during breakfast and dinner..... With mom and dadaji, all I talk is business..... And with samrat and shanaya..... As I don't have much time, we will talk only when they want something...... But I know they love me and they have the freedom to ask me anything..... But I think I failed as a brother some where....... (He says this thinking about samrat who is hiding something from him)
Priya - y do u think so ?? U r the best brother any one can ever have..... Shanaya and samrat loves u so much.....
Aditya - may be they love me, but due to my busy schedule, I neglected them..... I feel they don't share everything with me.... I know samrat is hiding something from me.....