MY WOMAN(Part - 9)

Note - this part slightly consists of some major stereotypes in the present society and the thoughts of narrow minded people about community so just bear with it.....

********************************

Priya went to her office and started her pending work forgetting completely about her brother's call..... She mentally noted to call her father and tell the whole thing as it's all sorted out now....  She didn't like to hide things from her father.....
She completed her work and went to her place,  got freshened up, cooked a simple dinner as she is not into cooking,  had it and before going to bed,  waited for her father's call,  and took it in a half ring as she is eagerly waiting for his call....  She didn't talk to him properly from the past two days as Anand would figure out her mood if she talked more so she put work as an excuse and cut short their discussions.....
Priya - hello nanna.....
Anand - Priya.....
Priya sensed her father's tensed voice as he would normally call her 'papai'(child/beti) except when he is tensed.....
Priya - nanna.... Is everything fine??
Anand - did something wrong happened with u in the past three days ??
Priya - yes nanna,  I was about to tell u,  but now it's all fine.... But what happened ??
Anand - today ur brother came home very furiously and packed his clothes,  took his car and started to Hyderabad in his car shouting that he would get u back here,  as it's not safe for u there.....
I tried to stop him and asked him to tell me what happened,  even tejaswi asked him but he shouted at both of us, ur mother got panicked and feels that u should come back here..... But I wanted to hear it from u.... Tell me what happened??
Priya narrated everything including how aditya asked her forgiveness today....
Anand(sighed deeply) - it's good that everything got fine, u should have picked ur brother's call in the afternoon papai.... (Child/beti)
Anand got hurt badly by how his daughter was treated but didn't express anything as his daughter could tolerate anything but not him getting hurt.....
Priya - I know nanna(papa, father) but I thought he was calling me to irritate like he always does and moreover I was with aditya that time and I cannot take a call and keep him waiting,  he is a busy man,  just because he is apologizing to us,  we shouldn't forget who he is in actual na nanna.....
Anand - that's right..... Anyways now we'll think about what should we do.... Siddharth will try to convince ur brother,  but if he doesn't get convinced,  just come here with him,  don't get into a fight with him,  u know his short temper and I won't be there to control him, I don't want u to get hurt papai...... Apply a leave for few days and come here,  i'll convince vivek and ur mother in that time and u can get back to ur work.... Okay??
Priya - ok nanna..... But how did annaya (elder brother/bhai) got to know this....
Anand - siddharth told him I guess.....
Priya - this siddhu.....
Anand - now don't scold him,  he just did what he felt right.... And u know he can't keep any secret especially with ur brother.....whatever may happen, I won't let u compromise in ur dreams....
Priya - I know nanna....
Both the father-daughter duo talked for a while and hanged up...
Pooja came from Office and priya filled her with all the happenings of the day....
Pooja is not okay with priya forgiving aditya.... But let it go as they have much bigger problem to solve that is priya's brother......
Priya is about to sleep when she heard a loud scream of her name and she instantly got to know whose it is....
She immediately opened the door and pulled her brother inside and locked the door....
Priya - u could have rang the door bell instead of calling my name sorry shouting my name....
Vivek(irritated) - I'm already pissed off and don't irritate me more....just pack ur bags,  we are going to our place..... U can send the resignation from there.....
Priya - and y should I??
Vivek(angrily) - u have the audacity to ask me that.... Y didn't u tell me anything ??
Priya - because I know ur reaction and see,  I was so right....
Vivek - just shut up priya,  and get ur packing done....
Just then the bell buzzed and she knew who it is, she opened the door and glared at siddharth before letting him in....
Siddharth(angrily)  - what r u doing vivek??  I wanted u to know this and act maturely,  but u r acting impulsive.... And now anyways he asked for forgiveness and she forgave him,  everything is fine now....
Vivek(angry) - fine ?? They are deewans, once we get into their bad books they may do anything,  we don't even imagine to see them even once in our lifetime,  but here my sister had a friendly relationship with the younger one and enemity with the elder one....
Priya - which has ended.... Mr. Deewan asked sorry,  he sounded genuine,  so I forgave him,  that's all.....
Vivek got infuriated at priya for taking the things so lightly,  before he could do something worse to her,  siddharth pulled him out to put some sense into his short tempered cousin.....
Pooja became a silent spectator to all this.... She called samrat from priya's phone but he didn't take it,  so she copied his number to her phone thinking to talk to him later,  pooja thought only he could help priya in this situation,  if he assures that there is no threat or danger from his side, Priya's family would be at peace.....
They are a very normal family and when vivek got to know about what aditya did to his sister,  firstly he got angry,  but it turned into worry,  if something wrong happens to priya, they couldn't be able to do anything as they couldn't even stand against their power,  he imagined the worst,  their respect would be lost,  leave about priya's life,  none from their family could live after losing their respect,  he just wanted to protect his family and his sister,  and he felt bringing priya back is the best option at that time, he didn't know that his one step would change his sister's life forever and leads to what he is afraid of happening, making his sister forever related to Deewans......
After siddharth pulled away vivek, priya sat on the couch teary eyed and pooja consoled her....
Priya - I don't want to leave my job pooja,  I feel content when I work....
Pooja - I know priya... And y r u getting so worried.... Anand uncle assured that he would convince ur mom and brother right??
Priya - yes pooja,  but u know how my amma is.... She gets tensed over petty things and I know by hearing 'deewans' name,  her bp might have increased to 300....
Pooja laughs and priya joins her....
Priya(continues) - I'm sure,  she won't talk to samrat like before when he comes again to our place..... She imagines the worst about famous and rich people yaar..... She feels that their life is not so open like us,  they always have dark secrets hidden under those fake smiles in front of media..... Which might be true but me and nanna always asks her not to judge all of them based on some incidents,  but she never listens....
Pooja - aunty is right in her place priya... Anyone would have thought like that....
U have at least anand uncle and ur bhabhi supporting u but if at all this happens with me,  my parents would have got me home by now and get me married withing two weeks.....
Priya - do u think I would be spared from that marriage thing?? In our society,  whatever bad may happen to a girl,  the  only thing that gets into everyone's mind is "now who will marry this girl,  or better get her married before everyone gets to know about this" See I just had an argument with Mr. Deewan that too a misunderstanding,  and they are reacting as if we are in love with each other and are going to marry each other.....
Pooja and priya  laughs hard without knowing what the future holds......
Siddharth calls and informs priya to pack her bags as vivek is not at all in a position to listen,  priya just said okay and hanged up,  Siddharth knew that she is upset with him but won't say anything as usual..... He tried his level best to make vivek understand that priya is fine now and there is no problem,  but vivek paid no heed.... priya went with her brother to her home town,  applying a leave for a few days.....
She didn't talk to her brother properly,  and he too didn't force her......
Pooja called samrat and explained the whole scenario to him......
Samrat shared this with Aditya.... He felt bad for priya and guilty.... He assured samrat that he would make everything fine......
Aditya cancelled all meetings and appointments for the day and started to priya's home town without knowing that he is going to take some life changing decisions that day.....