Birthday

You wake up at 10:30, and grab your phone. You send your streaks on snapchat, then check your instagram. Your mom yells at you to get out of bed. You grab an elastic and put your hair in a messy bun. You get dressed and go downstairs for food.

Mom: Happy 15 birthday y/n!

You: Thanks mom.

You grab a bowl and get some cereal. When your done eating, you go back upstairs and watch Stranger Things on Netflix. A while later, your mom is telling you to come downstairs for dinner. You go downstairs and you sit down at the table. Your mom brings a pizza box to the table, and your dad brings some plates.

Dad: Happy birthday y/n.

You: Thanks dad.

You eat dinner and you get ready to go back to your room, but your mom stops you, saying she has birthday cake for you. Your mom brings a chocolate cake that says "Happy 15th Birthday y/n". Your mom puts 15 candles in the cake and lights them.

Mom: Make a wish y/n.

You say in your head "I wish I could meet Payton Moormeier" and blow out the candles. Your mom cuts a big piece of cake for you and puts it on your plate. You eat it, and go back upstairs to your room.

~The next day~

You wake up to your mom shaking you.

You: Ughh, what do you want?

Mom: I got a job offer for in North Carolina, and were moving today. Get packing.

You: Today?

Mom: Yes today. Now get up and start packing.

She leaves your room. You don't want to move, but then you remember that Payton lives there. You smile, and start packing.