Proof?

You: Ok sure send me the proof then

Zoe: Ok

(Irl)

She sends the video. You watch it. It starts off with Zoe holding the phone, and walking over to Payton saying "Hey Payton wanna make out" then Payton says "Sure" and they start kissing. You stop watching the video and start to cry. Then you save the video to your phone and text Payton.

(Messages)

You: I hate you!

Payton: I said I'm sorry!

You: You said you didn't let her but your a liar!

Payton: What do you mean?

You send him the video.

Payton: That's fake! I swear it is!

You: How can she make a fake video?

Payton: Photo shop???

You: Well somebody's lying and I'm going to find out who

Payton: It's Zoe! I swear I've never been interested in her it's always been you! I love you y/n!

(Irl)

You turn off your phone. You text Zoe.

(Messages)

You: Hey Zoe

Zoe: What do you want?

You: I believe you, wanna come over to my place to talk for a bit?

Zoe: Is Payton there?

You: Of course not

Zoe: Ok, well see u soon then

You: Ok

(Irl)

You play a random game on your phone until Zoe gets to your house. You talk with her for a bit, then she says she will be right back and she heads to the washroom. You grab her phone and try a passcode, but it's wrong, you try another and it works. You smile. You look through all the apps on her phone, and find a video maker app. Your go into the app, and check all the videos made with it. You find the video Zoe sent you as "proof". Zoe comes back and sees you on her phone.

Zoe: Excuse me! Why are you on my phone?!

You: Your excused and I don't believe you, I never have and now I know your lying!

Zoe: What do you mean?!

You show her the video. She grabs her phone from your hands.

Zoe: I hate you!

You: Don't forget you started this by making out with Payton and making a video to show proof you dumb bitch!

Zoe leaves your room and walks home.