01

symere

"she's beautiful as fuck and i would like her to sit on my face." said syd as she closed our dorm room, looking at megan from afar who was closing her door as well.

"syd... sis... it's literally only 8 am. why are you like this?" i asked, laughing at her as shrugged her shoulders with a goofy look on her face.

"aye, don't judge me. it's early horny hours. i like what i see and i would like to taste it." she replied, cackling at the disgusted look on my face.

"what happened with you and solana?" i asked, adjusting the straps of my backpack.

"oh shit! forgot to tell you but uh we broke up a couple days ago." i saddened my face at her response. they were together for a while.

"aww why? y'all were my gay moms." she smacked her lips at that and bumped her shoulders against mine slightly.

"ehh, just wanted to see other people i guess. we had our run. still love her forever though." i hummed at that.

"anyways, i wanna spit game to megan. i heard she's bi. so, tuh, i'm finna shoot my shot." she said, brushing off her shoulders playfully.

"shut up yo shy ass up. i had to help with solana 'cause you were scared of her and she's the nicest, quietest girl ever. bye." i said, shaking my head.

"new semester, new me. i'm finna be on shawty like this," she said as she put her hands in front of her like she was holding something and rolled her hips forward.

people started to stare at us and snicker at syd's actions.

"oh my fucking god! syd, can we PLEASE just go to music class in peace." i said, clicking the elevator button to go downstairs. she stopped moving her hips and laughed at my embarrassment.

"alright, alright, i'm done. sorry woody." i pushed her to the other side of the elevator. she knew i hated that nickname.

"ow nigga! now my shoulder hurt." she exclaimed, rubbing on her shoulder.

"sorry boo." i smirked. she shoved me back, making me fall on my ass as the elevator doors open.

" sOrRy bOo." she mocked me, walking out while snickering at me. i got up dusting my pants off, following her with an attitude.

••

we walked into mrs. walkers room, which was already full. syd tapped my shoulder and pointed at steve who was helping this white guy adjust his guitar.

"look at him flirting with the whities again." said syd, making me elbow her. we walked in steve's direction and sat down in the chair beside him.

"hey guys." he said, turning his body towards us while adjusting his plaid shirt. the white guy gave steve a smile and walked off to the other seats.

"we still getting coffee after this class?" he asked both of us.

"hell yeah," syd responded, stretching her body. " i need it."

"who was the guy stevie?" i asked. he bashfully shrugged his shoulders.

"some guy named jake. he asked me to help him tune his guitar," answered steve who pulled out his bass.