11

^ fucking cuties 🥺

jordan

i sent the link of the project to mr. chalamet email, making sure it successfully sent before leaning back in my desk chair. "wait... yes, fuck yeah!" i yelled, throwing my fists in the air, dragging them down my face and looking at the screen to check the time. i turned it in just an hour before due date and i felt relieved.

"you sent it?" symere asked me, walking in my room with some cookies in his hand. i turned around in the low chair to see symere sit on my bed with his feet just above the ground.

"yeah, finally. thanks for helping." i sat next to him and rested my back against the bed, completely worn out after stressing to finish the assignment in time. he fed me a cookie, giving me a close-mouthed smile, tucking his face in his shoulder jokingly after i ate it.

"no problem," he responded, slapping my belly. "i told you it was easy." i slid my hand towards his back and under his shirt, rubbing the bare skin that was under it. symere bit his lip, trying not to pay attention to my hand.

"it wasn't that easy," i mumbled, tracing my fingers along where his spine was. symere jumped at a sudden yelp from outside my door.

"AHAHA! I TOLD YOU YO ASS WASN'T FINNA WIN!" we heard destin yell outside the room.

"shut up nigga! you cheated!" we heard syd's voice follow afterwards. symere chuckled to himself and shook his head, getting on his phone.

"so what happened with you and megan?" he asked me. i stopped tracing my fingers on his back and poked at it instead. he giggled, jerking his body away from me which made my heart skip a little.

"i was gonna eat with her but she seems upset and when i ask what's wrong she said we were moving too fast. i agreed, it became awkward as fuck, then i left," i answered, lowering my hand, gritting my teeth at the memory.

"have you talk to her?"

"nah. ima wait until she texts me first. you know that aubrey graham nigga who be in yo music class i think? i think they messing around," i asked him, making him shake his head no and furrow his eyebrows.

"never mind then," i shrugged my shoulders, not really wanting to talk about her.

"when are you visiting your parents?" i asked him, snaking my hand around from his back to his stomach to pull him down with me. he complied and laid back, resting his phone between us.

"today. i told you yesterday after the movies," he pushed a dread out of my face, tucking it with the others. i looked away from his face, becoming shy at his display of affection.

"oh yeah, i forgot. can i help you pack and shit?"

"if you want to," he answered, laughing at how i asked the question. he rotated his body more until he was on his side, putting a hand on my cheek and brushing his thumb against the birthmark.

"i think it's so cute that you and alexis have the same birthmark, just like on a different cheek." i scooted my body closer his, holding the wrist of the hand that was on my cheek.

"she's my little clone. i can't wait to see her," i cheesed, enjoying the feeling of his hands on me. i closed my eyes when i felt his finger slightly glided over my lower lip and opened them back up when he cupped my cheek again, making flesh hotter.

"aw i wanna see her again. she was a sweetheart," he told me, flickering his eyes to my lips. i liked them self-consciously, leaning my face closer to his.

"maybe you can this break." he slowly nodded his head smiling, touching my nose with his. i was about press my face closer to his until his phone vibrated between us.