Chapter 10: Letters

The crumpled sheets that enclosed the mattress reflected, lighting up the room with the little brightness the gloomy morning London could bring forth.

That faint daylight shone through the windows, perching on the sun kissed skin , highlighting the curves of your naked figure as you lay on your stomach. With your cheek pressed against the soft pillow, the long dark wavy locks were sprawled around.

You blinked heavily, on purpose in fact, whilst staring at him , he who remained laying on his back, staring upwards. Each blink of yours confirmed his presence next to yours, convincing and comforting you. The silence you both shared did not seem forced, but a natural one. You relished it so much, especially when this surprising reunion with James Delaney, advanced to the eventual ending that even your dreams seem to have empathized.

The sheets moved as you shifted closer to him. You found yourself inhaling deeply when he turned his head to face you. Those blue eyes were what you could get lost in, swimming in those blue waters was what you were most familiar with. As you lifted your head slightly, your mouth opened in order to speak, but the words remained unsaid.

James inquired your hesitation with a confused grunt, and with his eyebrows raised. His confusion grew more as he watched you retract your body. He watched the way you buttocks rose as you were on all fours, crawling over like an animal. You straddled him, resting on his hips firmly while your hand snaked over to his own, enveloping it tightly.

"I..." you began, pausing right after, "I strongly wish I could tell you, how-" pausing again, you pressed your lips, "...how worried I was... for you, how relieved I was... to see you alive...how-," you exhaled, feeling the breath leave every cell of your body by the thought of the next, "...how I enjoyed this with all my heart" you smiled slightly, feeling your heart beat fast, motioning the state you both were in. Embarrassed to catch his reaction, you looked down shyly, suddenly focusing yourself on the markings that covered his body.

"But...all I could bring myself to ask is..." looking back at his intrigued expression, you continued, "How did all this happen? Those dreams ...that you and I shared...how did it suddenly come about?" Straddle intact, you bent down laying on his torso, goosebumps running through you as your skin brushed against his. Slowly moving, James rested his other hand on your waist as he sat up, still holding you.

"Y/N...I am no stranger.."James said, "..to visiting dreams-"
"Like your half-sister's perhaps?" You cut him off, jealousy making a sudden appearance, not only in your heart, but also in your voice, and your face, which James seemed to have taken notice. "Yes" he replied. As much as your heart turned green, his honesty you appreciated with no hesitation.
"It's possible to visit her, since you knew her all your life..." you said, "But how is it possible when you ..dream of someone-"
"...you have not met?" He finished it. You nodded in agreement. Releasing your hand from his, you left a trail of light touches on his arm, as you brought yourself to ask.
"Were you at the lake a few weeks ago James?"
The vision of the woman in the water, suddenly dawned on him.
"Yes" he replied, returning to his senses
"What were you doing there?" You inquired.
"What were you doing there?" He inquired back in kind, completely certain of your presence that day. You gulped.
"You didn't answer my question..." you replied, ignoring his question.
"Neither did you"
Breathy sigh of frustration came over you when James' hands rested on your hips, later running one thumb over your bellybutton, encircling it.
"Surely you must know what people speak of me Y/N" he said, fingers familiarizing with your hipbone, "I speak to the dead, I conjure spirits..." he continued, moving to the end of your ribs, "I've learnt many things in Africa".
As he spoke, you felt as if his mystery-infused voice had you spellbound.
"But you?...what were you doing there?" He inquired. You bit your lip, as you felt your temples tighten.
"Who are you Y/N?" Soft whimpers left you when James' palms suddenly settled on your buttocks, grabbing a handful of the flesh.
"I'm just..." resisting the temptation, you spoke "... a lowly servant James..." you replied, temples tightening even further, as if you literally closed yourself off, "Nothing more..."
"Why do I suddenly feel you are not being completely truthful with me?" His breath on your neck, he whispered in a low tone. He surprised you when he flipped you back on the bed with much expertise. You closed your eyes when you felt his palm rest on your forehead, foreign chants exiting his lips, you assumed he wished to read you further. But your eyes were not the only ones that were closed off.
"You are something else completely Y/N" James moved down to your stomach, "Who are you really Y/N?" His warm breath on your stomach caused your body to react. You completely felt helpless, unable to answer, especially with his lips on your skin, multiple kisses landing on your waist.
"James..." his name was all that you managed to utter, hands desperately gripping on the crumpled sheets as his kisses traveled lower. Pushing your legs up , you felt him spread them wide open, and you allowed it without batting an eye. You thighs resting comfortably on his shoulders, your stomach muscles clenched as his lips hungrily traveled to a place you did not expect, thus lighting small bonfires inside of you. You were at his mercy, listening to his growls, while his tongue slid in your already dampened slit. The bedroom brimmed with your moans as the flower inside you bloomed, by his sunlight and your droplets of moisture. You were feasted and you certainly enjoyed it.