the lunch, the bad mood, the cure

Mashiho has his usual cold facade as he passed the school hallways. Boredom explicitly printed on his face, he looked up at the class sign and confirmed that he is in his destination.

The freshmen, unlike the juniors and the seniors of the school, were slightly shocked at his presence. Some of them only heard of the rumours about his infamy while those who were from middle school know not to cross the small sunbae's path.

The tall Japanese inside the room groaned as one of his classmates shook him awake. "Junghwannie, what the heck-"

"Mashiho sunbae is here" the sleepy looking eyes that narrowed dangerously snapped awake as he stared at the direction of the door and saw the domineering small figure standing next to the door frame.

"Hwannie, have I ever told you that your an angel?"

"You always do when you steal my lunch" Haruto chuckled as he stood up from his seat and patted the shoulders of his classmate. The only one he acknowledged in the class.

Haruto coolly made his exit and followed the older Japanese who nodded and guided him out obviously displeased. There was a long silence during the walk and one could feel the tense and heavy air through their bones.

"What did you eat?" Haruto asked, carefully observing the changes in the older's expression. Pink lips flatlined, eyebrows scrunched and eyes obviously coldly annoyed. Never a good sign, mused the lanky freshman.

"Nothing" Displeasure was heavy on the tone of the second-year. The younger let out a groan in protest, long bony fingers scratched the back of his head in silent frustration.

What is Asahi hyung doing? thought the first year who bit his lips, obviously vexed. Mashiho's mood was known to be contagious and the students in the hallway could feel the irritation released by the two Japanese pranksters.

Passing through the third year corridors Haruto saw a familiar figure, tall and lanky, and without much thought, he hastened his walking pace leaving his companion a few steps behind.

"Junkyu ssi" called the freshmen as he grabbed hold of the senior's arm who was obviously trying to return to his classroom. The senior, clearly surprised, stared at the infamous hoobae and blinked, "Watanabe and-"

Junkyu watched as Mashiho neared and silently stood next to Haruto, his mood obviously bad. Haruto sighed and asked, "Do you have any food with you? His Majesty has skipped his lunch"

Mashiho glared at the younger japanese who shrugged it off and focused his attention on the senior who might be the answer to their predicament. Junkyu glanced at the frowning second-year who had not spared any thought to hid his indignation and replied, "I ate during the meeting so my own lunch is untouched"

A smile crept on the lips of the slender japanese flower boy, raven eyes glinted with appreciation. "Can we?"

"Sandwich?" protested the petite second year, eyebrows raised in obvious disdain. Junkyu let out a friendly smile as he shook his head and assured "A lunch box. I made it with the leftovers from last night"

"Should be fine" nodded the brown-haired junior student and Haruto smiled in apology as he urged the oldest to get his lunchbox. Junkyu let out a chuckle and quickly jogged to his seat to get his lunchbox and handed it to Haruto.

"Haru" Haruto sighed as he caught the eye signal that the older japanese sent. He eyed the model-like vice president and said, "Can you accompany us?"

"Hmm?"

"Nevermind politeness," the first year groaned and grabbed the senior by his wrist and dragged him while following the dainty second year towards the field. Junkyu, for some reasons, had adapted in being dragged by members of Kings and only let out a sigh.