byounggon, hospital, emergency

For the past week, Lee Byounggon had his phone close to him. He had negotiated with Jihoon to update him of whatever happens while they were in Japan. And the secretary had indeed sent him messages about their status. It was only in times like these that he had regretted breaking his promise. But, if I was put in the same position again I'll have the same choice. 

Byounggon had been glancing on his phone every few minutes waiting for the confirmation text from Jihoon that they have successfully landed back in Korea. It's past their arrival schedule. The student council president placed the documents he was holding on his study desk. 

He had supported Junkyu's plans in the shadow. He made everything easy for the group to make their plans in fruition. If Japan has three big clans, then Korea has Lee Byounggon's family. A plutocratic family that had a deep backbone in the country's politics. With his connection as the only son of the current police commissioner, Aiur was able to hack into systems without the worry of being caught. 

He also set up the appointment of Junkyu and Keita. He had to work on the background tirelessly making sure that Choi Hyunsuk would not notice. Yoonbin, Yedam and the Japanese trio should have noticed already.  Byounggon sighed as he picked up his phone to call Jihoon. 

Before he was able to dial Jihoon's number, the phone in his screen flashed. Yoonbin's name appeared on the screen. He immediately answered the call. "Yoonbin?"

"Hyung! Hyung! Help! Hyunsuk hyung's disease has relapsed again. We are at the hospital" Byounggon heard panic as he heard Yedam's voice screaming on the phone. He felt his heart dropped as he ended the call and immediately rushed out of the room. 

"Fuck!" The servants stared at their young master in surprise as he cursed loudly and rushed towards the car. "Seoul Medical Hospital" He barked at the driver. 

⬩⬩⬩⬩⬩⬩

Byounggon rushed towards Yedam who was crying outside of a hospital room while being comforted by Asahi. "Where is Sukkie?" Byounggon asked, voice harsh and filled with impatience. Yedam raised his head and saw Byounggon's face, it was filled with fear. A fear of losing someone special. 

"Inside. He is currently sleeping" Yedam replied. Byounggon spared not a single moment and went inside the room as silent and calm as possible. He stared at the blonde haired childhood friend of his sleeping on the hospital bed. 

"Gon hyung" called a high pitched clear voice in korean with a weird accent. Lee Byounggon panted slightly and turned his attention to the small japanese boy sitting on the guardian's couch with Haruto. 

"Keita, what happened?" 

"His disease acted up while in the plane. We did the best we could to make sure he'd arrive safe" Haruto answered weakly, sobs heard in between his words. "Can you come back again, hyung? Please? We need you to take care of Sukkie hyung"

Byounggon froze on his spot as he heard the vulnerability in the youngest's voice. "I-" I also wanted to do that. But I can't, not until he allows me too

Keita saw the look pitiful look of weakness and helplessness brushed past Lee Byounggon's expression. Nothing of the usual proud, confident and dominating one he was used to seeing back when they were kids. He let out a sigh, "Look, I heard what happened from Hyunsuk. Both of you should really let down your pride this time, it's been three years already."

Keita was met with silence. Byounggon moved towards Hyunsuk's bed and saw that the blonde was still sleeping so he took the chance to brush the blonde fringe slightly poking Hyunsuk's eyes. It has been too long since I was able to stare at your face like this. The only korean in the room let out a small smile. He replied to Keita's previous question, "Sukkie's safety is the only thing that matters for me"