the last practice, the same boys, the renewal

Byounggon stared at the group in defeat. Yedam, as usual,  has his phone ready in case Haruto would fail again. They gathered for the last practice of the song but as they were waiting for Yoonbin, Haruto found a hip-hop track on the playlist and started breakdancing.

It was fine until he started doing handstands in tight jeans. Hyunsuk stared at the dancing japanese in interest from his seat next to the laughing Yedam who was recording everything. Out of over-excitement, he soon stood up and joined the japanese dancing. The whole ordeal turned into a dance battle. When Byounggon arrived in the scene, he found the newly released blonde doing a backflip. He immediately frowned, eyebrows scrunching. "Choi Hyunsuk, what do you think you are doing?"

Haruto who was about to do another handstand was startled at Byounggon's sudden interruption and lost his balance, he fell on the floor face flat. Yedam clenched his stomach in laughter, eyes moist due to tears. "As expected of Haruto"

Asahi who was silently watching the whole scene from the start with a face that said that he has given up stood from his seat and turned the music off. Byounggon stared at the blonde reproachingly, feet tapping the floor impatiently. Hyunsuk gulped. It's been long since I saw him like this. 

"What exactly are you doing, Sukkie?" Byounggon had a smile on his face but the air he commands was extremely cold. 

"Dance battle?" Hyunsuk replied in nervousness and earned a glare from the student council president. 

"You were recently released from the hospital, aren't you? What are you doing straining yourself immediately?" Byounggon sighed again as he saw Hyunsuk pouting like a child refusing to acknowledge his mistakes. Byounggon sighed once again as he saw the face Hyunsuk was making and glared at Haruto again who was surely the reason why this started, "Haru!"

"No! I was dancing he joined later!" Haruto defended before Byounggon was able to scold him. 

"He was breakdancing" Asahi reported making Haruto look at him defiantly. Yedam chuckled and raised a thumbs up to Asahi who nodded in reply. 

Byounggon glared at the tall japanese who pouted, "This is unfair"

"I'll deal with you later. Where is Yoonbin?"

"I'm here, you tyrant" Yoonbin declared as he entered the room. The newly arrived senior glared at their leader as he inhaled deeply, "You slavedriver"

Byounggon grinned and shrugged. With a clap of his hands, everyone's attention was focused on him. Junkyu, Jihoon, and Keita who arrived at the same time with Yoonbin stared at the scene. Junkyu and Jihoon who was new to the sight of Byounggon taking command of the trouble-making group thought, So this is King's tyrant, Lee Byounggon. 

Junkyu scanned the room and immediately frowned, "Where's Mashi?"

Yedam answered the question by pointing at the figure sleeping peacefully on the window sill. Junkyu thanked the junior with a smile and moved towards the window where Mashi was taking his slumber. 

"Are you sure they are not yet dating?" Keita asked Jihoon who was nearest to him. Jihoon shook his head lightly in response. Yoonbin heard the conversation and held Jihoon's hands slightly tugging the secretary towards him. He smiled at the japanese boy next to them and stated, "Mashiho is planning something. You know how he is"

"The predator who does not let go of his prey" Keita agreed, he stared at Junkyu in pity. He'd probably fall deeper. Keita took the seat and Jihoon followed him. They were here because they heard that the four would practice for the performance. Byounggon took command as the four performers huddled in the center. Asahi remained standing next to the player waiting for the signal to start the music.