graduation, parting, beginning

Junkyu leaned closely at the sulking Mashiho. Kim Junkyu was holding his high school diploma and a bouquet of flowers on his hand. Mashiho had been ignorning him for the whole day and he knew exactly the reason.

"Mashi, stop sulking" The older chuckled as he kissed Mashiho's pouting lips. "Come on"

"But!" Mashiho glared at the taller, obviously frustrated. He had planned to skip a grade and go straight to college but was refused by the beautiful creature in front of him.

Junkyu hugged the sulking japanese amusedly burying his laughter on brown curly manes. "I know you could enter college with your genius but I wish for you to enjoy your high school life a little bit more. Besides, don't you want to see Haruto failing at  his tasks as student council"

Mashiho smirked. Junkyu really did not need to explain. He himself knew of Junkyu's intent for refusing his suggestion but understanding reason does not mean that he wont sulk since it would mean that he'd lose his favorite past time, teasing Junkyu to blush.

"Kyu" mumbled the japanese in a low voice that only the couple could hear, dropping all pretense of the social heirarchy. "Have I ever told you I love you?"

Junkyu flinched, blood rushing immediately to his face. He stared at the smaller in his embrace who raised his head and stared deeply on Junkyu's midnight colored orbs. "Have I ever told you that you're breathtakingly beautiful?"

Junkyu felt his heartbeat quicken at a pace that he's afraid it would destroy his rib cage holding his heart. He would never be immune to Mashiho's charms and he don't really mind. Rather, he was willing to be enslaved with Mashiho's charms.

But, he need to step up his game right? He can't let Mashiho win each and every time. He breathe deeply to calm his heart down and although it failed, it did have some effect. He was able to gain composure slightly and countered.

Junkyu's eyes narrowed seductively. Mashiho gaped at the way the korean was able to change his aura in a split second. A playful and challenging look crossed Junkyu's expression as he rested his arms on the shorter's shoulder while maintaining their gaze. "Now that I think about it"

The taller korean chuckled amorously,  confidence boosting up as he saw the red tinged face of the japanese. "I seem to forget. Have you?"

Mashiho darted his fingers on the a certain button of Junkyu's uniform. The one closest to his heart. Junkyu tilted his head, eyes lowering to his chest. The japanese fiddled with the button for a while and smirked, "Would you be able to part with this button?"

Junkyu smiled as he remembered what the second button of his uniform meant. He took Mashiho's hands in his and laughed. "This button is very expensive. How much would you be willing to pay?"

Mashiho raised Junkyu's hands on his lips, kissing it preciously. He chuckled as he asked, "You see, I don't have much in life".

Junkyu raised his eyebrows as he heard the japanese statement. You just have one whole large clan running your country's economy. Not much, right. Mashiho seemed to have read through his lover's mind as he let out a snicker and took a step forward, he motioned for Junkyu to lend him his ear and whispered, "But, if you would so like I have my whole heart to give"

Junkyu blushed and let out a laugh. Mashiho is a genius at this side of life too. How come he just know how to deal the final blow each and every time. The korean coughed lightly trying to regain his composure refusing his pending defeat but, well. "If you so insist" Junkyu tore the second button on his uniform and placed it on Mashiho's open palms. "The heart of the great Takata Mashiho is so hard to refuse"