the music room, the practice, the intrusion

"Crazy?" Haruto leaned towards Hyunsuk as he stared at the other senior who was grinning from ear to ear. An unusual phenomenon from their always calm and poker-face Yoonbin. Asahi who was fiddling with the keys of the piano raised his head on the students leaning against the piano and smiled, "A successful love life?"

"He confessed?" Yedam who was quietly reading his books on a seat next to the window pried his attention away from the book and stared at Asahi. Mashiho who occupied the window sill basking on the gentle sunlight cackled as he inquired "When did he get the courage?"

"I did" Asahi replied making the group chuckle and raised their thumbs up in approval. Asahi nodded his head proudly and declared, "Asahi's masterpiece"

Yoonbin who was previously lost in his own world took his eyes away from his phone and glared at Asahi, "I haven't forgotten that one yet, Hi-chan"

"You owe me for your successful love life, what do you mean?" Asahi blinked innocently, face showing no remorse. The rest of the group seriously nodded. They all knew of Yoonbin's supposed to be secret to the student council secretary. 

"This is both your fault, Haru and Dammie" Yoonbin groaned as he recalled how the group knew of his feelings for his childhood friend. Haruto, as usual, made a bet to match him against Yedam in a game of luck. Sadly, fortune was never his strong suit. He lost in an honest game of rock paper scissors. 

Yedam shrugged while Haruto laughed, both answered in unison. "Fortune favors us". Hyunsuk walked towards the other senior and snaked his arms on the raven-haired senior's shoulder, chuckling as he muttered, "How's the taste of disrespect?"

Yoonbin playfully pushed Hyunsuk away with a challenging glare. Asahi glanced at Hyunsuk who was smirking proudly and sighed, "That's not something to be proud of, hyung"

Hyunsuk pouted pointing accusingly at the japanese sitting on the piano stool, "Would there be a day you won't disrespect me, Asahi?"

Asahi tilted his head, brows furrowing as he seriously considered the question then honestly shook his head as an answer. The group except for the eldest laughed at Asahi's answer. Hyunsuk frustratedly scratched his head and mumbled, "Did you really have to seriously think about it?"

The merry atmosphere stopped when the door opened. Byounggon, the one they were waiting, and Jeongwoo, the one they requested, entered the room with Junkyu and Jihoon trailing behind them. Hyunsuk frowned and immediately took a seat next to Mashiho on the window sill. 

Yoonbin waved to Jihoon and let out a small welcoming smile which was returned by a cheerful beam from the secretary. Junkyu, on the other hand, immediately scanned the room for Mashiho and found the petite japanese signaling him to take the other vacant space next to him. 

Yedam, after closing the book in his hands and tidily placing it on the table beside him, observed the new correspondent that Haruto and Mashiho approved. Byounggon made his way to where the music player was and Asahi stood up from the piano stool and took the seat next to Yedam. 

"Jeongwoo, right?" Yedam questioned the freshman who was curiously observing everything that happens in the room. The tanned skin freshman stared at his predecessor, the former correspondent, and nodded as a reply. Yedam smiled, "Your interesting"

"He gave Haru a run for his money" Hyunsuk chuckled as he noted how Haru almost lost in a friendly game of tennis during gym class. Jeongwoo frowned as he remembered that he lost to the tall japanese who just learned the rules of the game an hour prior. 

"I've been playing the game since middle school but I lost against someone who learned the rules on the same day he was playing. I don't think that there is something that I could be proud of" Jeongwoo replied making the group chuckle.