the new start, the new council, the new family

Mashiho's sudden escapade made Asahi rage. Junkyu chuckled amusedly as he watched Asahi trailing behind his master stubbornly and Mashiho sighing from time to time.

He did not imagine that he would see Mashiho shudder as soon as he saw Asahi standing in front of him as soon as their mini escapade ended.

Mashiho entered the student council room and hastened his pace towards Junkyu. He hugged the vice president as he pouted, "Asahi's gonna kill me one of this days"

"I'm assigned to protect you not to kill you" Asahi blinked his eyes dismissing the pleading gaze his liege shot at him. The ninja took the open seat near the door.

"It's been long since Hi-chan actually snapped like that" Byounggon smirked as he watched the usually silent artist sulkily sitting on the seat. He shifted his gaze to Mashiho who was still pouting like a child. "You just have to escape without asking anyone"

"I've told Bin and Dammie to handle Junkyu's matters"

"Hey, hey, hey, don't put us to blame here" Yoonbin cuts in, eyes slightly glaring at the Japanese. "We thought you'd be just soothing Kyu here"

"Right, you're to blame here, Mashi" Junkyu giggled as he ruffled the brown curly hair making it look messy than normal.

"I feel betrayed. Even my boyfriend is against me"

Junkyu blushed as soon as he heard Mashiho declaring their status casually while everyone in the room aside from the couple stared at them with a teasing grin.

Jeongwoo coughed, ears slightly turning red, "Hyung?"

Junkyu stared at the maknae of the student council and felt his whole face flush brightly. "Y-yes?"

"I'm willing to be the one to throw flowers for your wedding" Everyone in the room burst into a peal of collective laughter. Mashiho took the seat next to Junkyu and grinned, "That would be bad since I reserved that role for Haru. But, if you'd be the ring bearer since Haru can't be trusted with keeping things, that would be great"

Haruto who just entered the room at the moment immediately pouted, "I feel disrespected"

"I wonder why is it just today that you felt that" Yedam sighed as he stepped out from behind Haruto. "So, we lost?"

"Miserably so" Hyunsuk shook his head as he fiddled with the documents in front of him. He was sitting next to Byounggon who was continuously working through the school council paperwork. "When can we ever see Mashiho flustered?"

"Oh?" Junkyu stared at Mashiho who smiled at him while using his pointing fingers to signal Junkyu to silence.

"What's this? Mashiho was flustered?" The blonde raised his brows as he stared at Junkyu who was stopping his laughter from bursting out. "Details please?"

Mashiho glared at Hyunsuk making Junkyu chuckle. He shook his head and replied, "Can't let his highness sulk later"

Asahi sighed as he watched Mashiho and breathed, "He probably became too nervous when confessing."

"Asahi!" Mashiho pouted as he glared at his retainer sitting near the door. 

"Bullseyes, huh" Yoonbin cackled as he leaned his body towards JIhoon. 

"Pathetic" Asahi as he saw Mashiho pouting sulkily like a child. Mashiho heard the comment and frowned. Junkyu chuckled and simply comforted the small japanese by patting his head. 

"Anyways~" Hyunsuk chuckled as he changed the topic. He scanned the room and noted, "The room is packed"

"Everyone's here" Haruto answered as he counted everyone in the room and noticed that a certain someone is missing, "Or not. Where's Dammie-hyung?"