chapter 6🌸

Haye Allah!
400+ reads!!! Thank you all for reading my book to this day, you are all amazing, I love you so much, and insha Allah I promise you wouldn't regret adding 'unforgettable' to your library.

Currently am writing this, watching cake boss🍰, and sipping my famous spicy black tea☕ (all the ppl at MSSM can relate😉)....so enough with my surrutai, let me get to the point and give you what you want to read!😂😂😂

Anazza shafta guys!

Read
Vote
Comment
Share
And;
LOVE💖.

Soundtrack: Morell, Sarauniya. Namenj, Aure
☆☆☆☆

(Incase you haven't noticed, I am having problems with my tenses, but I'm improving my grammar Insha Allah)

Munaar's POV

I woke up to the sound of the muezzin calling the adhaan for subhi salah,with a nagging pain in my head, I muttered my waking up adhkars and layed back in bed, massaging my temple.

Naanah, who was sleeping by my right side on the sleeping bag we have on the floor, muttered some incoherent words in her sleep, but I managed to catch the word 'wedding'..and it hit me.

Ya Allah how can one be so neglectful and forgetful, today is my wedding day! I, Munaar Ahmad Bawuro is getting married today, haye Allah! All this is too much for me to take in, I let out a sigh and all hell broke loose, the waterworks begin.

I cry for over five minutes before I decide to perform ablution, I groggily walk to the bathroom and mutter my toilet entering dua, before I close the door behind me. I stare at myself in the mirror, I look so different, I have dark circles around my eyes, my eyeballs have red streaks on them, my lips are dry, my face so hollow, so pale and everything just screams......SAD.

I splash myself with some cold water before I adjust the faucet to bring out warm water, I perform wudu and come out, I wake the girls up for fajr salah and I put on a big black hejab.

I pray rakatanul fajr and prayed the Fard subhi prayers, then I pray another additional 2 rakat nafls, then pray to Allah to make my day a glorious one, full of his noor, full of khayr, full of barakah, full of all the good things, and free from harm.

I pray to Allah to give me courage to face this day, to make my husband accept me, to grant me ability to live successfully in my entire marriage life, without any hindrance.

When I was done with my supplications,around 6:30 am, Maami comes in and greets us, and she took Naanah and Hafsah along with her while going out, Ladeefah goes downstairs to help in the kitchen and Maryam says something along the lines of...she is going to bring the mai gyeran jiki (beautician)..and makeup artist. To which I just nod.

I heave a sigh, and get up, I change from my cherry print pj's and wear a black tank top and black shorts, to give fanna zarah (the beautician) more access to my body.

She comes in and begins her work after the usual greetings, we are friends now and she's very easy to get along with.

I answer her greeting with nods as I did to Maami earlier, honestly today I am in no mood for much talk, she senses that and keeps mum, only occasionally telling me to adjust this or shift that for her

Around 7:30...I've been plucked and waxed thoroughly, and I've been occasionally shedding tears, cousins and aunties come in now and then with warmers of food, which I send away automatically because I don't wanna eat anything, I've no appetite at all.