chapter 10🌸

Eid mubaarak familyyyyyy!!!!!.😘💥💥💥💖🐃🐂🐏🐑🐐🌸⚘🌌⛺🌙☄✨🎆❇❇
Hope it was a Smooth and rocking Eid for you and your family and loved ones?......✨🎆🎇🎉🎉.
Mine was awesome...I travelled so...it added to the vibes...you know spending Eid at another place apart from beloved Abuja is a relief 😂🌸⚘🎆......May Allah accept all our acts of ibadah...and grant us the ability to witness many more eids.....this is my favourite Festival...eidul Kabeer🎇.....

So I decided to drop a chapter for you all as My " Barka da sallah"...

I hope you will enjoy it.. .Thank me later...

I love yu all snap awesome pics and post...slay on IG,WhatsApp,Snapchat,Twitter.. .And wherever you post☄..

Love
Vote
Comment
Share.....

Eid Mubarak ☄

☆☆☆☆☆

Nour's P.O.V

Soundtrack: Khalid, major lazer,Trigger.

So after the wedding and all...we showed up at the house with my friend's, Shettima and Adebayo. We met my Bride (it feels so weird) with her friends and cousins at The front parlour, they exchanged pleasantries with the guys, and she didn't raise her head up even once.

And oh! How I wanted her to.

My cousin Khadija served us some snacks all the while I've been staring at her waiting for her to look up, just once. For me to look at her and her beautiful eyes.

As if on cue she graciously raised her head up and we clocked eyes, she attempted a smile and I totally snub it off and I see the disappointment in her eyes but something just tells me to let it go.

After some time, my friends decided to leave and her friends suggested they also leave us together since the man of the house is here.....like for real!? I'm the man.

*smirk*

So we bid them off and I feel her small presence beside me at The front porch, we go back inside without a word to each other and I go straight upstairs to my room, I caught a glimpse of her face as she goes to the parlour.

I take a quick shower and wear some comfy clothes then I  go downstairs and saw her in the kitchen all by herself eating cake so I salam and she answered then I asked how she was, she said she was fine then she asked if I needed anything, I said no.

She talks a lot.

Then I take out an apple from the fridge. I can feel her eyes on me and I know she wants a conversation but I leave the kitchen without sparing her a glance.

I go up and take my car keys.

I leave the compound in my gwagon and drive off to the nearest pharmacy to stock up in my supplements.

After buying my meds, I bought some ice cream and chocolate bars for her because I know she loves chocolates

Ask me how I know.

She's my next door neighbour and I've practically watched her grow because she was almost always at our house,  she was my little sister's Best Friend before they split.

And do you know why they split? Because of me, can you imagine? girls are a crazy specie. Turns out Munaar had a crush on me and Ashe won't approve, they fought and Ashe spilled the secret out and they split, and since then I must say Ashe has been nothing but a bitch to Munaar.