chapter 17♥

*peeks through curtains*👀
* enters room on tippy toes*🙂
*covers face in embarrassment*🙈
*opens face*🙉
*smiles apologetically *🤗
انا اسف
Guess who is here?!??!.
Yhup you aren't dreaming... it's me... Munaari, the one and only🙇

Who missed me???????.
I missed all of you, every single one of you, and I read all your comments... and mashallah they've taken my motivation to the next level... Thank you all so much... for all the love and support you've showered and are still showering on UNFORGETTABLE ♥ انا أحبكم كثير

This chapter is dedicated to all of YOU🍷.

(Please read!!!!!!!!)

A/N: Assalam alaykum warahmatullah. Sisters and brothers from far and near. Death is real and it's coming at us sooner or later. The question is, are we prepared?.
Allah ya sa mu dache. Deceased ones kuma may their souls rest in peace. Ameen.

I know some of you probably would not mind having my head on a platter, some are already threatening me sef😭😂 deyor__ oya biko, please you ppl should forgive me, these past weeks have been very hectic for me, I've been preoccupied with one thing or the other lately. Let's just say... October 2019 was very.... 😑for me... alot happened, but shaa, we thank God for life.

And also, when I started this book, uptil date, Nour and Ashe are the only Bagoni Ngabura siblings, but due to some new plots I made up recently, I'm dashing them a cute little sister (yesso, I'm dashing them😂...ain't I so generous??🤗😊😅).. okay so, They now have a younger sister,Annndddd Her naaaaameeeee isss..........

Aasiya Bagoni Ngabura!!!!!

And she is 4 years old.

Okay, and My cousin pointed out to me that I haven't written anything about graduation, and it's been two weeks since prom, that's when I even noticed. Okay, I'm going to put it in, I have my ways😆😎.
♥.

So ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, men and women, mad one's and sensible one's 😆....... grab a bowl of popcorn, tighten your đankwali's and belts respectively, because I'm going to take you on a rollercoaster ride of multiple Emotions, drama, twist of plots, And lots more.......🎭

Don't say I didn't warn you ohh.. we wouldn't want any of you falling off her/his seat...😅

Any ways... enough surrutu... read on!!!!!!!
I love you ♥

PS:.. My best sister(Rx.Hafsah)on 28th, Best friend(Nanah Mehn)on 23rd,and also, My favourite class mate(christabel)on 21st are celebrating their birthdays, just wishing them LLNP. In advance. I love you all. And to any other October born, May Allah's khayr and Nour shine on you.♥.

Okay now.... read!!!!!!!🍷.

THIRD PERSON'S POV ♥.

They made their way to the car. He opened the passenger side for her, and he entered his own side after closing the door for her, it was such gestures of his that makes her go gaga for him.

The drive to their parents was in silence, the only sound coming from the radio, on which Sheikh Sudeis is reciting suratul kahfi.

They went to her parent's house first.

Instead of knocking and saying a salaam like normal people do, Munaar announced their entrance by kick-opening the door. And shouting.

"Salaaaaam!!!! hembe sare ďo!!!!(people of this house).... Munaar Ahmad Bawuro is hereeeeeee!!!!!"