1. Expecting

Betty's POV

I wake up next to Jug. I smile at him and he does the same. "Hey, baby." He says. "Hey." I say. I haven't been feeling good for the last couple days. I look so sick. "You hungry?" Jug asks me. "Yeah." I say. I look at him and get up quickly. I rush to the bathroom holding my mouth. I hear him coming with me. I throw up and he holds my hair back. "I hate this." I say annoyed. "It's ok." He says and gives me a kiss on the cheek because I just threw up. "I'm going to brush my teeth." I say and give him a kiss on the cheek too. "Ok." He says and goes down stairs where my mom and his dad are. I brush my teeth and lay back down in my bed since it's Saturday.

Jug's POV

"Hey." I say to my dad and Alice. "Hey." They say back. I look so tired. "Betty's sick again." I say and they give me a look. "What?" I ask confused. I put my hands on my face and sigh. "Nothing." They both say. I look at the steps where a very tired Betty stands. "I'm hungry, got any food?" She asks. Alice laughs at her. "Yeah, we do." My dad says. She looks relieved that there was food already. Betty makes a face and runs to the bathroom and throws up again. "Are you alright?" Alice yells from the kitchen. "No, I threw up!" She yells. Alice walks in there.

Betty's POV

"Here." Mom says and hands me 3 tests. "Huh?" I say confused. "Just in case." She says. "Fine, whatever." I say. I take the tests and wait three minutes. Three minutes go by and I look at the tests. "Damn it!" I yell. I look at my belly. "I guess I'm pregnant." I whisper to myself. I come out of the bathroom and look at mom. "What?" She asks. "Mom." I say. She looks at me and then looks at my belly and smiles. She comes up to me and hugs me. "Go tell Jug, I'll tell FP." She whispers in my ears. I look at her. "Can I tell him later? I'm going back to bed." I say to her and she gives me a look that says good luck. I laugh and go over to Jug. "I'm going back to bed." I say to Jug and kiss his cheek. "Ok, love you." He says. "Love you too."