Are we there yet?

We have been on the road for a couple days. Jug hasn't left my side since we got into the RV. I have been telling him nothing can get me if we're moving, but he has an imagination. Everyone has their own rooms or they share with their boyfriend/girlfriend. We were all in the living room area watching TV.  

"I'm bored." I say. "Me too." Cheryl says. "Bored games?" I suggest. "Sure." Everyone agrees. We get out monopoly and we played teams. Me and Jug, Veronica and Archie, and Cheryl and Toni.  

"Haha! You owe us 200 dollars." I say. "Not fair." V says. "It is." Jug replies. V rolls her eyes as Archie hands us the money. "Thank you!" I smile. We ended up playing for a while and Cheryl and Toni won. 

"We'll beat ya next time." I smirk. "Yeah, yeah. Can't beat the champs." Toni says. We all laugh and I go to make Jug and I some sandwiches.  

"Whatcha making Betty?" Archie asks. "Sandwiches for Jug and I." I tell him. "Can you make me one?" He asks. "Make yourself one." I say and walk to the table back to Jug. "Rude." I hear him say. I smirk and give Jug his sandwich. 

"How are the babies." He says and rubs his hand over my belly. "They're really craving this sandwich." I giggle. Everyone snickers at that. "When do you think we're gonna get to the house?" I ask. "A couple hours it looks like." Toni says. I nod. "I'm gonna take a nap. You coming Jug?" I ask. He looks at his sandwich and then back at me. He sighs and gives Archie his sandwich. "Yes!" Archie shouts. Jug rolls his eyes. "You're lucky I love you." He murmurs. I giggle and get in bed. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say."  

*A couple hours later*

"Betty." Someone shakes me. "What." I mumble into the pillow. "We're here." 

I jump up to see Jug. "Well that hurt." I say and rub my belly. "Don't get up fast, you could get hurt worse." Jug says. He helps me get our stuff and we walk out of the RV. "Wow, the house is so big." Cheryl says. 

"They said house

"They said house...THIS IS A MANSION!" Veronica yells. We all laugh. "I didn't even know our parents had this much money!" I say. "Me neither." Jug says shocked. We take all our things and go into the house.  

A/N Ok I'll try to post tomorrow, but now I'm gonna eat pizza lol