Cravings

Betty's POV
It was a month later and I'm 4 months pregnant. "Juggieeee." I whine. "Yes?" Jug asks me. "I'm hungry." I say. "What is it this time?" he smirks. "A vanilla milkshake with fries in it, chocolate cake, and tacos." I smile. "I will be back in 20 minutes, love you." He says and kisses my lips. "Love you too!" I say. Mom chuckles. "What?" I ask. "You're so demanding." She laughs. "I am not." I say angry. "You're so funny too." She says. "Stop." I cry. "I'm sorry, I forgot you were this sensitive." Mom says and hugs me. I sniffle and hug her back.

"Foood!" I say. "Everyone smirks at me. "I love tacos and chocolate!" I say. "And fries and a milkshake together." Jug says. I nod and stuff my face full of my food. "This is soooo good." I say and kiss Jug's cheek. "Thank you!" I tell Jug. He nods and kisses my cheek. "You're so cute." FP tells us. "We know." Jug and I say together. 

*At school*

"Girl, are you sneaking food in class?" V says. Jug and Arch didn't have this class with us. I nod. "My cravings are wild and I need food 24/7." I tell her. "What do you have?" Cher asks. "Chocolate, candy, pickles, etc." I say. They smile really big. "Can we have some?" Toni asks. "Don't get caught. Here." I say and hand them some candy. "I'll have it everyday for the rest of school, which is only a month." I say and they nod. "How are the babies?" Char asks. "They're good. They love when people talk to them." I say. They nod and we go on with the day.

"Finally we're home." I groan. I go to the kitchen and get pickles and chips. "Jug, why don't you get the pickle chips?" I ask. "You like extra pickle taste." He says. "Right." I say. I go over to him and snuggle into his side. I eat my pickles and chips and then watch TV. I turn on 13 Reasons Why. 

"Betty, what have I told you about watching this show." Mom says and turns it off. "I like that show." I shout. "Jug take her up to bed." FP says. "I'm not tired." I groan. "Yes you are baby." Jug says. "Whatever." I mumble. He picks me up bridal style and carries me to bed. "I'll be up soon, I'm going to eat, okay?" Jug asks. I nod and fall asleep.

Jug's POV

I go back downstairs to dad and Alice smirking at me. "Stop." I say. I go over to the fridge and get something quick to eat. I heat it up and then sit in the living room. "She's going to be like that for a while." Alice says. "I know." I say and eat my food. After I'm done eating, I go upstairs and get in bed. I turn out the light and wrap my arms around Betty. I kiss her head and fall asleep.