Settling in

Betty's POV

"So what do you all want to do?" I ask everyone after we put our things in the rooms. "I want to watch Netflix on the big TV!" Veronica calls and runs into the theatre room. Archie and Jughead scoff. "What did you two want to watch? Dinotrux?" Cheryl says laughing and then goes into the theater room with Toni following her. 

"Juggie, can you rub my feet?" I ask him with puppy dog eyes. He looks at me and nods. "Of course baby, sit down." He motions me towards the couch and I lay on the couch with my feet in his lap. He massages my feet and I grab my phone out of my pocket. I text my mom.

B: Just arrived a half an hour ago x

A: Okay, it's getting bad in Riverdale. 

B: Are you okay?

A: Yes, we're staying in the underground bunker.

B: Okay. I love you.

A: Love you too.

I shut off my phone and see Archie playing video games on the tv that was in here. "See, you're playing games. You didn't want to watch a movie." I laugh. He rolls his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Jug yawns. "Are you tired Jug?" Archie asks. Jug shakes his head no. "Nah, I'm just getting over the nap I took earlier." He says. I sit up and press Jug's hand to my belly. "They're moving again." I smile. He smiles and leans down. He kisses each side of my belly and then kisses my lips. 

"I'm going to join the girls in the theatre room." I say. He nods and grabs a controller from the table. "I'm gonna play games with Archie." I kiss his lips one last time and head into the theatre room.

"what're you watching?" I ask the girls. "Grey's Anatomy." Cheryl grins. "Nice, what season." Veronica hits the back button. "Season 12." She says. I nod and sit next to her. I grab the blanket she has and cover myself up with it. I soon fall asleep on V's shoulder. 

A/N This is soooo short. Any ideas for what to happen?