He Finds out

Betty's POV

I wake up from my nap and look at the time. It's one PM. "I slept good." I mutter under my breath. I go downstairs to see FP smiling like a maniac. "Hello." I say to them. "Hey, how are you feeling?" Jughead asks. Then I realized what happened earlier. "Hey Jug, can I talk to you?" I ask. He stands up. "Yeah." We head upstairs and I sigh. "What's wrong Betts?" He asks. I go to the bathroom and get the pregnancy tests that my mom made me take earlier. "Here." I say putting the tests in his hands. "Betty are you...?" He asks. "I'm pregnant Jug." I say with a smile. We are still in school, but it's our senior year and we only have like two months left. "I'm going to be a dad?" He asks. "Yeah." I say and he smiles. He puts his hands on my belly and smiles even more if that's possible. "Mom made me take the tests." I said. "She told FP." I added. We head downstairs, both smiling like idiots. "I'm so happy." FP says. "Aren't we all?" I ask. They all nod and start laughing. "I'm hungry now, I didn't eat earlier." I say. They laugh a little more and  get me something to eat. On this day we were happy, no worries at all.

A/N Hey guys instead of Sprousehart Story, I updated this because someone wanted me too! Please follow and read my other stories! Thanks!