Picking the names

Jug's POV

It was a month after the gender reveal and graduation. We still haven't had time to look at names since I'm always working to get money. Betty and I bought a house in Riverdale, but we're still going to college, even though we will have the babies. 

"Hey Betts." I say and kiss her. "Hey, what are you doing home early?" She asks. "I missed you and I have the weekend off." I say. She smiles and kisses my cheek. "That's amazing." She says. "You wanna watch TV with me?" She asks. I nod and sit down next to her. A little while later we were hungry, so we went to Pop's. 

"Hey guys, it's nice to see you back." Pop greets. "Hey." We say and go over to the counter. "How are you?" He asks. "We're good." I say. "We have a house and arrangements for when we go to college." Betty tells him. He nods and we go over to a booth to sit down. "What can I get you?" Pop asks us. "I want a vanilla milkshake, 2 orders of fries, and a burger." Betty says. "I'll get a chocolate milkshake, an order of fries, and a burger." I say, Pop write the order down, nods, and goes tot he back of the diner. Veronica appears out of the back. "Hey V." Betty says. "Oh, hey." V says and comes over to us. "Have you decided on names yet?" Veronica asks us. We shake our heads no. "Not yet, he's always at work." Betty sighs. "I have the weekend off, we can then, okay?" I ask her. She nods and talks to Veronica a little before Veronica leaves. 

It's later now and we are in bed. "So they put a lot of names in these jars." Betty chuckles. I nod and chuckle too. "Want to start picking out names?" I ask. "Yeah." She says and pulls the first one out of the boy jar. "Christopher." She laughs. I shake my head and she does the same. I pull one out. "Cole." I say. "That must be from one of the girls because you look like a celebrity." Betty chuckles. I nod. She pulls one out. "Leo." She says. We shake our heads. I pull one out. "Justin?" I ask. She nods. "That's from the girls too." She chuckles. "I like how it sounds." I say. "Justin Jones." Betty says for me. I nod. "Lets pick a girl name and then the middle names." I suggest. "Lets do that." She says and gets the girl jar. She pulls one out. "Rachel." She says. "No." We say. I pull one out. "Noelle." I say. She shakes her head and pulls another out. "Juliet?" She smirks. "Of course you put that in." She adds. "Juliet Jones sounds good." I say and she nods. We both chuckle and start picking out middle names.

We picked out the middle names. For Justin, we used my middle name. His full name is going to be Justin Pendleton Jones. For Juliet, we picked a random name from the jar. Her full name is Juliet Posie Jones. After that, we went to bed.