Graduation Surprises

Betty's POV

It as finally the day that high school ends. No more late teachers. No more Homework or studying late at night. Just hanging out with my friends and eating crap all summer. 

"Betty, Jug. Are you up?" I hear mom say. I groan and hide my face into Jug's chest. "I'm not making food today then." I hear. Jug and I jump out of bed and get ready. We rush downstairs to see mom and FP smirking. "Really, I can't get up like that mom." I complain. She shakes her head and chuckles. "I was shouting at you both for 20 minutes. "We need our sleep, we have to stand and walk all day you know." I point out. "That's easy for me, but not so much for you.." Jug says and looks down at my stomach. I roll my eyes and smirk. "V says that she's hosting the baby gender reveal after graduation." I say as I start to eat my food. "Do we have bananas?" I ask. FP nods and get me one. "Nutella?" I ask. He chuckles and grabs the Nutella. "Thanks." I say and start to eat. 

We were up in my room getting the stupid gowns on. V says that they are so old fashion and I agree. "Are you ready, baby?" Jug asks. I don't know." I sigh. "School is where I would escape to if my mom and dad were fighting or Polly was starting something." I say. He pulls me into a hug and kisses my shoulder. "I love you and we will make more memories or escapes with our babies." He says. "Are you planning on escaping this house?" I ask. He nods. We go out of the room and mom takes pictures of us. 

Jug's POV

Betty was already in the car and I was talking to my dad. "I'm planning on doing it after graduation because I know she hates the attention." I say. "You can use the cabin that we have." He says and I nod. "Thanks." I say and we head to the car.

We were sitting in rows on the stage. Principal Wetherbee was saying a long speech that I didn't care about. Instead of listening we were talking silently. "We will now call the names of students in alphabetical order." He says. "Archie Andrews." We hear. We cheer. He shakes his hand and takes his diploma.  Some people got called. "Cheryl Blossom." We hear. Cheryl stands up and walks over to him. We cheer for her. She shakes his hand and takes her diploma. There were a lot of people with the last name that starts with the letter 'B'. Then it was time for the C's. "Elizabeth Cooper." I see Betty cringe and stand up. I was the loudest one cheering for her. She shakes his hand and takes her diploma. 

Betty's POV

"Forsythe Jones III." Jug stands up and I cheer super laud like he did for me. Jug shakes Principal Wetherbee's hand and takes his diploma. Jug walks back to me and kisses my cheek. "Veronica Lodge." She does the same as we did.

"Antoinette Topaz." I swear Cheryl was killing everyone's ears with her cheers. I chuckle at Cheryl and hold Jug's hand.

School is finally over. Jug was taking me somewhere and we are in his car. "Where are we going?" I ask. "It's a surprise." He says. I groan and close my eyes. I fall asleep.

Jug's POV

I pull into the cabin driveway and look over at Betty. She has a big tummy now. I lightly shake her and she stirs, but doesn't wake up. I chuckle and get out of the car. I go over to Betty's side and open the door. I take her seatbelt off and pick her up bridal style. She wakes up. "Hi." She says and kisses my cheek. "Hey." I say and sit her down on the couch. She sits up and kisses me. I kiss her back. "I have Pop's." I say. She looks excited. I hand her the bag and she takes out her stuff. She hands me my stuff and we start to eat. "I know this isn't romantic and I'm so cheesy when it comes to you, but Betty. You have been in my life since 2nd grade when you cleaned my cuts and bruises from a bully. You have been there for me when my mom left with Jellybean. You have been there for me when my dad became an alcoholic and you even let me stay at your house until my dad lost the trailer, but then you let both of us stay because my dad cleaned up his act. I love you so, so much and I will never take back our fights or dates or anything. I will do anything to hear you laugh and for you to smile because when you smile, it's so damn contagious. We are going to have 2 little babies soon and are going to be the best parents, so Betty Cooper, will you marry me?" I ask getting down on one knee and pulling out a box with a ring in it. She's crying. "Yes! Yes! Of course I will!" She shouts and kisses me passionately. "I love you too so, so much." She says and kisses me again. I put the ring on her wedding finger and kiss it. "I will love you forever Betty soon to be Jones." I say. 

*A couple of hours later*

Betty's POV

We were at the gender reveal and V was setting everything up. "Okay is everyone ready to find out the genders of Betty and Jughead's babies?" V asks. Everyone says yes or nods. "Okay, we will have two boxes full of either pink or blue balloons. It's pretty easy to understand." She sasy and everyone chuckles including us. We go up to the front of the room and stop in front of the boxes. "Before we do this, we have an announcement." Jug says. "We're engaged!" We says and hold our hands up that are intertwined. Everyone cheers and hugs. "Okay lovers, time for the genders and people can leave name suggestions after over there. Leave your name with the suggestion with a squiggly." V says. We open the first box and pink balloons fly out. Everyone cheers. We move to the next and open it. It's a boy. Everyone cheers. The Serpents are here too. "We're having a boy and a girl Juggie!" I squeal. He picks me up and spins me around. I giggle and he kisses me. I melt into the kiss. When we pull away, everyone claps and cheers as if we were a show.