Our friends find out

Betty's POV

We were at school and we couldn't hold in our excitement to tell our friends. We have a club after school for doing homework and stuff, so we're going to tell them then.

I was sitting in class, next to Jug and V. We were talking about little dumb things. "I heard that Jughead looks like a celebrity." V says. "Who?" I ask. "Cole Sprouse. They look like twins." V says and we laugh. "They actually do." I say and rest my head on Jug's shoulder. Jug was talking to Arch. "Where's Cher and Toni today?" I ask. "Probably slept in, as usual." V says and rolls her eyes. I chuckle and the teacher comes in, late as usual. Toni and Cheryl come in after the teacher. "Sorry we're late, we slept in." Cheryl says and they rush to their seats, which are in front of us. Our desks go by threes, so I'm in the middle, Jug's on the left of me, V is on my right, Arch is in front of Jug, Toni is in front of me, and Cher is in front of V. "You guys should go to bed early." I whisper. "I can't help it." Cher says. We all laugh. "Quiet down." The teacher says giving us a warning look. We chuckle quietly and continue class.

*After school in the club*
We were all doing our homework, as we always do after school. "Betty and I have something to tell you." Jug says. Everyone looks up from their homework. "We're having a baby!" I say. "This isn't a joke right!?" V asks. We shake our heads. Cher, Toni, and V run up and hug me. Arch hugs Jug and then me. Jug then hugs me. "We're going to have a baby, baby." He says. I chuckle. "I know." I cry. "Why are you crying?" Archie asks. "Are you dumb?" Cher asks him. "Her hormones, idiot!" V says. "Thank you." I cry and laugh at the same time.

"Get ready." Mom says. "For what?" I ask. "You have an appointment." She says and goes out of the room. I am in my shorts and bra, changing, when Jug comes up to me and puts his arms around my waist and his hands on my belly. "You got a little bump." He says. "It's cute." He adds. "It's weird that a baby is growing in me." I say. "It's not weird, it's amazing." Jug says. I turn around and peck his lips. "Get ready lover boy." I giggle. We get ready and go downstairs. "Well let's go lovebirds." FP says. We chuckle and head out to the car. I laid my head on Jug's shoulder. "Are you ready?" Mom asks us. We nod and FP drives us to the appointment.

"You're 3 months pregnant, and it's normal not to show a lot." The doctor says. "Here's your baby." She says and our baby pops up on the screen. "Wait, is that two babies?" Mom asks. "Yeah, there are your babies. You're pregnant with twins." The doctor says. "Thank you." I cry. "Thank you." Jug says dropping a tear.

"Twins are a big responsibility boy." FP says to Jug. "I know dad, but I love Betty and I'm going to love our babies." Jug tells him. I smile and get in bed. Jug comes in and gets in bed. "I love you, night." Jug says. "I love you too." I say and snuggle into home. He smiles and wraps his arms around me. We fall asleep.