1 | Unlucky Day

(F/S/E) = Favorite Spongebob Episode

Word Count : 736

( Your P.O.V. )

"God dangit..." I muttered under my breath as I plopped down on my bed and buried my face on the pillows. This is my third time getting rejected and I gave all I got to have a new job! I need money in order to buy my daily needs and to save my mom's life.

I sighed and grabbed my phone, going to Spotify and listen to some of my favorite songs as I check my social media. I checked my Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and other apps but there's nothing new, 'Maybe I'll watch TV.' It took me for a moment to stand up since I'm lazy and went to my living room, sitting down on the couch and grabbing the remote, turning it on.

I pressed number 5 and there's Spongebob coming up next, so I switched to the news and see what's happening in this complicated world, "Welcome back to the news. Today, we have Sebastian Stan, a multi-billionaire who donated one-hundred thousand dollars to charity-" I rolled my eyes and went back to the channel I want to watch. Lately, this guy named Sebastian Stan always appears in the news and Robert Downey Jr. as well, they are considered one of the geniuses and rich bastards.

I've seen him many times on the internet because of people who have a crush on him, worked with him, or made deals with him. To be honest, all I know about this guy is that he's rich and probably a playboy, and I don't even know what the name of his business is. I just shrugged and watched TV, the name of the episode is (F/S/E).

•~•~₩~•~•

I sighed in relief and hold my coffee against my chest, gently blowing it so it's not too hot. It is quite a boring day today so I decided to go outside and get a coffee for some reason. I was about to sip when someone bumped into me, stumbling a bit but I was able to balance myself but the coffee left a stain on my shirt. I looked down and gasped, seeing that my shirt got stained and the coffee slightly burning my skin. I frowned and wanted to raise my voice at the person but when I saw who it was, I froze.

Danielle, my bully since grade 3, staring back at me in disgust. However, when she realized it's me, her expression changed and a smile slowly appeared on her face. I must admit that she's pretty, yet has a nasty personality. No wonder why her relationship doesn't last long.

(It's up to you what Danielle looks like and I'm sorry if you have the same name.)

I gulped and crossed my arms, trying not to look weak and my face turned into an annoyed one, "Can you watch where you're going, Danielle?"

Danielle snickered and puts her hands on her hips, "Aren't you the one who's supposed to do that?" She took a small step forward, "You're the one who's focusing more on your coffee than where you're going."

I wanted to answer back but I was too hesitant. I shut my mouth and think of the consequences if I answered. My hands formed into fists when she laughed, probably thinking that I'm a scaredy cat, "Haha! You should feel lucky that I find you a BIT cute. Or else, I would've said things that WILL ruin your life." She threatened and I looked at her in slight fear, I made sure not to cry because of a bitch. I rolled my eyes and what happens next triggered me.

She glared at me and was about to walk away when Danielle pulled my arm and slapped my coffee from my hand, making me gasp and eyes widened, staring at the spilled liquid on the ground. Danielle faked gasp and puts her hand on her chest, pretending to be shocked, "Oh no, what a waste! Poor (Y/N)." She smirked and went on her own way.

Tears formed on my eyes and I gritted my teeth. I lowered my head down so no one could see my face and trying to calm myself by taking deep breaths. I fast-walk back to my home and ready to pour my eyes out. This was one of the worst day that I have encountered in my life.