Part 2 | Boss

(F/I/C) = Favorite Ice Cream

Word Count: 992

( Narrator's P.O.V )

"Good to see your face again, doll." He smirks as he fixed the buttons of his suit and approached her, your eyes following his every moment and stopped in front of you.

" He smirks as he fixed the buttons of his suit and approached her, your eyes following his every moment and stopped in front of you

(Y/N) was speechless, staring up at him with wide eyes and didn't move. She felt her body sweating a bit because of the tension and how silence took over the entire room. Sebastian hasn't said anything about his business because he told her that she'll find out soon and she did, and her friend named Sebastian fucking Stan turns out to be the boss of this company.

Seeing (Y/N)'s reaction, he started laughing and placed his hand on his belly, his laughter echoing and she couldn't help myself but crack a nervous smile. A big smile appeared on his face, showing his white teeth, "Oh my, aren't you surprised."

You huffed and playfully punched his chest, "No wonder you didn't tell me about your job! You wanted to surprise me." She pouted and crossed her arms.

Sebastian chuckled and gently pulled her for a hug, which you gladly accept by wrapping her arms around his giant torso. You felt his muscle tensed for a bit and rest his chin on her shoulder, his thumb tracing small circles on her lower back.

This lasted for a few seconds and you were the first to speak after breaking the hug, "So... since you're my boss and I am your helper, what should I do?" She questioned, feeling a bit weird calling him 'Boss'.

"Oh yeah!" Sebastian grabbed her hand and went towards his desk, pulling her along with him. (Y/N) sat down on a chair while he sat on his own and took out some papers, "I need you to answer the remaining questions and that's it." He placed a pen and she took it, reading the paper and was too hesitant to answer it. Most of the questions are about family and she doesn't know whether or not tell it directly or sugarcoat everything.

He noticed her expression and sighed, softly caressing (Y/N)'s hand, "You don't have to answer if you're uncomfortable."

She looked up and shake her head, "No no, it's okay! I'm just really nervous that someone might tease me about this kind of topic." She admitted and gulped, looking back down and finally answered the questions.

"Well..." He started, changing the topic in hopes to make her feel better as he took the paper and put it inside a folder, "Do you still remember my treat?"

Her eyes widened covered her mouth with her hand, suddenly remembered that they're supposed to go out today. She let out a nervous chuckle, "Geez, I almost forgot about that!"

Sebastian faked a gasp and dramatically placed a hand on his chest, "How dare you!" He playfully exclaimed and gently slams his palm on the glass desk.

You giggled and tugged a hair behind your ear, "I'm sorry, sea bass. I promise the next time we go out, I won't forget."

He squinted his eyes at me and (Y/N) laughed at how he looks, "Stop it!"

They both chuckled as he picked up another file and placed it on the table, "Alright, the last one. Sign this contract and you're good to go." He was hoping that she's one of the people who skip Terms & Conditions, but unfortunately, no.

She nodded and opened it, reading the rules, offer, and agreements. His mind keeps chanting to sign it until she read the last one and got slightly nervous.

Follow every order, without conditions or questions.

"Umm... Seb?" You gulped, "What do you mean by every order?"

He hummed and smirked inside his mind, "You have to follow everything that I want you to do, darling. And don't worry, I won't let you do things that are violent."

'If I told you to undress and bend down on this desk, you have to do it, doll.'

She mumbled an 'Okay' and Sebastian secretly sighed in relief once the pen touched the contract.

•~•~₩~•~•

"Thank you for this, Sebastian." You said as you licked your (F/I/C) ice cream and continue to walk around the peaceful park. Gladly, there are only a few people here and even though they knew who Sebastian is, they decided to leave him alone and do their business.

He gave me a small smile, "You're welcome, doll." He saw an empty bench and we both sat down, his left arm resting on the top of the backrests and she felt his arm when she leaned back.

As (Y/N) enjoys the quiet sounds and the beautiful view, Sebastian was staring at you and observing your features, he was more focused on how the way your tongue collided with the cold dessert, your cute hum whenever you taste it, and when your tongue licks off the ice cream from your lips.

'I wonder if she will react the same if she tastes my-'

"Seb!" (Y/N) giggled as Sebastian went back to reality and looked at you, screaming at himself for thinking those kinds of thoughts, "Are you alright? You look like a predator."

He scratched the back of his neck and sighed, "Well, I was just thinking about
you, doll." He was thinking about her, so he's not wrong about that.

Her cheeks got red, "R-Really? Why?"

"You're finally mine."

"W-What?"

He quietly chuckled and comb his hair with his hand, "What I mean by that is you're finally one of my workers in the Stan Industry, you know? After Alex, the assessor gave me the papers about you, I can help you with your debts."

She nodded in understanding, her blush not fading away and finishes her ice cream, "I will do my best to be your helper." She smiled.

Seb smiled back and looked forward, "I know you will, doll."