7 | Confirmation

(F/P) = Favorite Pizza
(N/N) = Nickname

Word Count : 929

( Your P.O.V. )

"Okay, okay!" I giggled as I sat down on the edge of my bed and slipped my shoes on, getting ready for work, "I'm counting on it, don't worry." I smiled as we bid each other 'Goodbyes' and end our call, immediately making me a bit happy and I thanked Sebastian for that.

For the past few days, we both became friends instantly, even just through text. And earlier, he promised he will treat me tomorrow so we can meet up and of course, I agreed.

I sighed as I went back to reality and got work to do. I stood up, grabbed my small shoulder bag and headed to the door, quite nervous to go back to the diner.

•~•~₩~•~•

I took a deep breath and watched Tom cooks the salmon with hush puppies as a side dish, "But what if he comes back? I can't have you guys always protect me, you might get hurt!"

Harrison crossed his arms, "He won't stop bothering you about that dept, (Y/N). We can't let you be with him." He turned to the sink and continue to wash.

I pouted and suddenly Tom extended his arm to me with a hush puppy on his hand, offering me a piece of food. I smiled and quickly put it in my mouth, not wanting to get caught eating and I happily hummed at how delicious it is.

Zendaya came back with a dirty plate and passed it to Harrison, "Pancake with bacon and eggs, please!" She gave the ticket to Tom and sighed in relief, facing me and raising a brow, "Soo... any news from the job interview?"

I folded my arms, "Well, last night actually, they texted me! I must go back to the place tomorrow to confirm whether I'm hired or not." I replied and another customer came in. I got my tray and menu and went to the customers, giving them a warm welcoming and passing the list of foods.

( Narrator's P.O.V. )

Zendaya smiled as she watched you list their orders down and at the corner of her eye, she can see Harrison staring at their precious potato and it made her smirked and poke his nose, getting his attention and rubbed the place where she poked him, "What are you thinking now Zen?"

She snickered, "You have a crush on (Y/N), huh?"

Harri hushed her, quite scared if you heard them talking about her, "Keep quiet! What makes you say that I have a crush on her? Clearly, I don't." He whisper-yelled and Zendaya playfully rolled her eyes while Tom laughed, not buying his bullshit.

"Hmm, whatever you say, man." She shrugged and you came back with a ticket, "Chicken parmesan and burger, please!"

•~•~₩~•~•

"Yay, pizza!" You cheered as Zendaya paid the delivery guy and came back to the couch, sitting down and opening it, the smell of (F/P) pizza and fried chicken filling their noses and their stomach rumbling.

Zen placed her laptop in front of them and chose Supernatural, the intro playing, "Since there are 8 pieces, we both have 4 slices and 3 chicken." (Y/N) nodded and started to get her own while Zen did the same.

As the night goes by, they've watched 3 episodes and finished all of their food. Zen yawns as she checks the time and it's almost midnight, "Jesus, Zen. You should go to sleep because you have work tomorrow." (Y/N) said sleepily, trying not to stay awake for the episode.

( I also yawned when Zendaya yawned, lol )

Zen tiredly closed her laptop, "Alright, let's go and brush our teeth. Did you bring your toothbrush?"

You nodded and got up when her phone buzzed, there's a new message. Her eyes widened and gulped, muttering a 'Shit' before grabbing her phone and looked at the username, sighing in relief that it's Sebastian.

She placed her phone back down and head to where Zendaya is and started brushing their teeth. Once that's done, they cleaned up their mess and got in the bedroom.

She waited for Zendaya to fall asleep before grabbing her phone and read Sebastian's messages.

5 new messages

Her eyebrows narrowed in confusion and opened it, seeing all of the messages.

S: Hey, (Y/N)! I have something to show you!!!

(Y/N)??

Ey!

Heeeeyyyy!!

(Y/N), are you there? 😞

I quietly giggled and texted him back.

Y: Seb! Sorry!! I was helping my friend clean up, so what do you want to show me?

S: Eyy! I found this on the internet! My annoying cousins took this photo and posted it😑

Y: OMG!! THE DOG IS CUTE!😍😍😍

S: Oi! What about me? D:

Y: Nope!

S: *Gasp* I will hunt your ass down, (N/N)!

Y: Hehe! You both look cute, but the doggo is much cuter! Sorry, sea bass!

S: Hmph, fine. I have another one but first, how was your day?

Y: It was great, nothing much happened. My friend treated me pizza today.

S: And I'm also treating you tomorrow, you're spoiled. 😅

Y: Hey! I'm not that spoiled😗

S: You're going to the place again, right? Where you got your job interview?

Y: Yeah and how did you know? :0

S: A friend told me ;D

Y: Does your friend works in that place?

S: Yupp!

Y: Okie then, it's almost time for me to sleep. What's the other one you're going to show me?

S:

Y: Aww!! Cute puppy!!😍😊

S: God, damn itt!!!